• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~◕‿‿◕~ Happy-Face Trading ~◕‿‿◕~

Why did you come to my trading thread?

• I am looking for shinies.

Votes: 28 39.4%
  • I am looking for events.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I am looking to fill my Pokédex.

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • I am board.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I went to the wrong thread.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I am looking for someone to do services for me.

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • I am looking for someone to do services for them.

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
Years
  • Papi - Yeah, well do you have anything else you can offer?

Metal - Thank you for the offer, but I am wanting shinies that have that nature. How about you just offer some events and it can be events for events sort of trade deal?

metalleg

Relax
    Years
  • Metal - Thank you for the offer, but I am wanting shinies that have that nature. How about you just offer some events and it can be events for events sort of trade deal?

Oh..dang...
    The only event available for trade for me is my Wishmaker Jirachi, so the other best I can do is breed you your desired natured pokemon...
    well, if you are still interested please give me inform me, and thanks alot for the VM, very professional and considerate^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2012
    Just got a Celebi but would you want a shiny Magmar for your <Growlithe>? And 10Aniv Celebi for your PKTOPIA Pikachu?

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • Metal - Well even though I am suppose to get a Wish Jirachi from someone else I would gladely trade to help you widen your horizions. Also thank you for the compliment. I give people VM's because when I am trying to trade off of someone's thread, I tend to forget to check. ^3^

Gengar - What would you like to know? If it is just the nature, she has a quite nature, but if you want to know more please be spefic.

Celebie - Yeah, that sounds like pretty good deals to me.

I will VM all of you guys, and again thank you guys for looking at my thread. ^3^

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • ╬Awesome╬ I do already have a Smeargle, but if your Smeargle has a nature I am looking for, I would trade you for the Toxicroak. Thank you for the compliment on my trading thread.

I will send you a VM

♥Trades That Just Happened♥
    Stavross' Shiny Ekans and Shiny Ponyta, and Event Pichu for Shiny EVed Glaceon and EVed Gengar. Thank you for trading with me.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • ╬Awesome╬ I am looking for Timid, Jolly, or Hasty. If it doesn't have the nature, you can always make another offer. ^3^ I bet we can find something we can trade.

I will VM you.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • ╬Awesome╬ I do have an Azurill, but if it is a girl and/or nicknameable it is defently a done deal, but if it isn't that is okay and just offer another one. *giggles*

╬Gengar╬ Okay, here is the details on Cresselia and how the IVs will be HP~ATK~DEF~SPA~SPD~SPEED

Cresselia:
    Nature: Quite
    Moves: Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, and Slash
    IVs: 183~81~137~94~147~81

I will VM you guys.

Lo~li~Pop

◕‿‿◕ Happy Smiles! ◕‿‿◕
    Years
  • ╬Blazi╬ How about the shiny Rayquaza?

╬Awesome╬ *Laughs* It seems like we have been trading with the same people. I am going to see if you have a trading thread and I will name a pokemon, okay?

*read your thread* I do have some questions for some of your pokemon.

1) What gender is the Ralts, Eevee, and the Bunerary?
    2) What is the nature and the gender of the Gible?

Anyway, Awesome I have seen a lot of pokemon that I would love to trade. Would you like anymore of my pokemon?

Awesome.

Gotta go fast!!!
    Years
  • I would like these
    Swablu
    Gallade

Bunearys gender is Female
    Gible is female and nature is Adamant
    I don't have the Ralts anymore
    Eevee is Male

Also you can call me PIA

Last edited: