• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Recently bought a copy of the DS version of The World Ends with You. I've always wanted to play it but could never find it physically. Should arrive in a couple of days, anyone who's played it have any tips? 😂

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Recently bought a copy of the DS version of The World Ends with You. I've always wanted to play it but could never find it physically. Should arrive in a couple of days, anyone who's played it have any tips? 😂
    Oh this is one of the best games ever!! I always really loved how it uses almost every feature of the DS. It's been a while since I played this version but I think my tip would be to try to get used to using your partner on the top screen manually. Even if you use them poorly, you'll do more damage than the slow computer-controlled auto version. As you get used to it, you can kinda just control whoever has the "puck" and that helps a lot.

Also with the DS version, when you finish playing, make sure you save and turn the console off. It'll let you earn exp for your pins while you're away from the game. :D I usually swap my equipped set with pins I don't like using and let them level that way overnight.

Back