• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆^☆ Uskelly's Competitive Battling Box ☆^☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @wonjoon0330 - Yes, Lucas and all that =P Can you come by 2 days later? I'll have about 7 more Pokemon on that giveaway by then =)

@amberfunk - I have a shiny Meowth? If you're talking about the Egg moved section, I breed those for male ones if requested, but I don't believe I have a shiny Meowth

@n64benowitz177 - I've released my shiny Rotoms xD Will you supply one?

Pokemon Μaster

Pokemon-Master #win-11 #loss 2
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    for the shiny-ev'd gliscor i'll give you a shiny ut hoen event lugia?
    fc? mine is 3438 2434 1945

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @GtBadBoii93 - I'm not really interested in only shiny pokemon... Is it EV'd or IV'd?

@Pokemon Μaster - Umm, is that there? That might be wrong but, interested? xD I'll go check

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I already have 2 Ev'd Shiny Flygons xD Sorry, do you have anything else? =/

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    I already have those =/ I usually only trade IV'd for IV'd, EV'd for EV'd and Events for Events

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Yeah, I can give you a Rotom, I'll give it too you as we trade the Weezing. Which I'm ready to do if you are?

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @Pokemon Μaster - Checked and I released it =P I don't think it was Alamos anyways =P Sorry

@Tseng - Thanks, you have a nice shop too =) Too bad events can't fit in my boxes =P

@SlateFx - You could, but I'm looking for 2 distributors first =) Are you able to?

@GtBadBoii93 - I also have that =P Hehe, sorry, I'm very pick yon giving out my Flawless IV'd + EV'd pokemon, if it was anything else, I'd give it to you free =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Lol!!! Man that sucks ;o I use a R4. So I can back up my files and have another files for more events. Haha.......

uskelly

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • MN
    • Seen Jun 4, 2011
    @Tseng - Thinking about getting one =P Not sure though, don't want to get TOO addicted =P

@Pokemon Μaster - Shiny Alamos Darkrai for Gliscor? Sorry, usually keep it Event for Event and EV'd for EV'd, plus I had one before, exept I released xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    @Tseng - Thinking about getting one =P Not sure though, don't want to get TOO addicted =P

@Pokemon Μaster - Shiny Alamos Darkrai for Gliscor? Sorry, usually keep it Event for Event and EV'd for EV'd, plus I had one before, exept I released xD

You have NO idea. I don't pay for games anymore!! Except I buy my own pokemon games. Haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back