• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Shaymin Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    That's still a lot of Eevee..

How can I trade like this. I don't know you people but we're like, all cousins or something. D8

It's 11:12 AM for me right now. I'll attempt to hold the giveaway in a couple hours.. Ekeke. I hope you like eggs.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    How does this sound -- A Shiny Mightyena for a Shaymin? Any nature and stuff is fine. ^__^

Also,I was wondering if I could trade my Shiny Dusknoir for your Shiny Vulpix?

Please PM me if you want to trade,as I don't visit this section very often. Thanks! :D

TwilightBlade

Years
    Todoroki said:
    How does this sound -- A Shiny Mightyena for a Shaymin? Any nature and stuff is fine. ^__^

Also,I was wondering if I could trade my Shiny Dusknoir for your Shiny Vulpix?

Please PM me if you want to trade,as I don't visit this section very often. Thanks! :D
    I messaged you because I could figure out your actual username; however, if anyone wants to negotiate trades with me, please put your username somewhere in your post (which I should be doing here too). Thanks. : D

~TwilightBlade

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    - Horsea Lv 8 (Daycare) Adamant Male Swift Swim 28 / 31 / 20 / 25 / 22 / 30

CMT for this please

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Im back, I am interested in your Modest TRU Shaymin and any nature of ALAMOS Darkrai, CMT for offers

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    Shaymin?

Hey!

Um, my name is Lollicat. I would like to ask if I can simply borrow a Shaymin to get the Gracidea Flower? You see, my friend who plays Diamond gave me hers (which she hacked >> cheater), but obviously I can't get the Gracidea Flower. Do you know if this would work? I'll trade it back, or I can find you something in my PC that I can give you. ;)

Thanks a ton,
    Lollicat

TwilightBlade

Years
    Hey!

Um, my name is Lollicat. I would like to ask if I can simply borrow a Shaymin to get the Gracidea Flower? You see, my friend who plays Diamond gave me hers (which she hacked >> cheater), but obviously I can't get the Gracidea Flower. Do you know if this would work? I'll trade it back, or I can find you something in my PC that I can give you. ;)

Thanks a ton,
    Lollicat
    Hiya. I can give you a Shaymin for free if you'd like (and this legit one will trigger the Gracidea Flower). Just give me about 10 minutes, as I'm trading with someone else. Add 0216 2101 1789 and I would need your friend code too.

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Shaymin!

Umm well im kinda new here and ive been looking everywhere for a legit shaymin and i can trade set of legendary birds for 1 if u could do it for free that could be great to ^_^.

TwilightBlade

Years
    Umm well im kinda new here and ive been looking everywhere for a legit shaymin and i can trade set of legendary birds for 1 if u could do it for free that could be great to ^_^.
    Yeah, I can do that for free too. Use the same FC I posted, and give me yours.

You two still have to wait, as I'm not done with this trade. Thanks. XD

Oh, and welcome to the forums, you two. :3

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2009
    @TwilightBlade: Oh my gosh! That would be just wonderful! I really appreciate that! My friend code is:
    4382 7853 2737
    Can I meet you there at :35 of this hour?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back