• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~☆~The Mikami Fan Clubby~☆~

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I havent posted here in a while, just checking things out hey hows life treating you my dear archgod?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Decently. Go to bed at 1, wake up at 11, and wake up to pouring rain. And since it's pouring rain, I'll change that 'decently' to 'SUPERFANTABULOUSLY'. 8D
    How 'bout you? And Yuni-chan and Luna-chan?

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Decently. Go to bed at 1, wake up at 11, and wake up to pouring rain. And since it's pouring rain, I'll change that 'decently' to 'SUPERFANTABULOUSLY'. 8D
    How 'bout you? And Yuni-chan and Luna-chan?

No news from those 2, and its been more than a week so I guess its time to unpair ourselves, nothing much really I just woke up and Im just making breakfast now even though its 12:42 pm now XD.

Oh guess what I just noticed that we havent used our notebook for 3 days!!

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    No news from those 2, and its been more than a week so I guess its time to unpair ourselves, nothing much really I just woke up and Im just making breakfast now even though its 12:42 pm now XD.

Oh guess what I just noticed that we havent used our notebook for 3 days!!

Sad... )':...
    Oh, right, you're doing DST now so you're an hour ahead. It's 11:42 here, lol. :D Breakfast at lunchtime? Lol.

Ah, dang, they're gonna gather dust! -flips out black book of doom-

yes, its pretty nifty outside when its raining
    it looks so beautiful imo

Yes, you understand... :D The sound is also very pleasant to hear.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Sad... )':...
    Oh, right, you're doing DST now so you're an hour ahead. It's 11:42 here, lol. :D Breakfast at lunchtime? Lol.

Ah, dang, they're gonna gather dust! -flips out black book of doom-

Yes, you understand... :D The sound is also very pleasant to hear.

i know its so clming to just hear the slight pitter-patter of rain drops hitting ur window
    and i love how right after the rain ends its like all dark and pretty and its like cold and warm all at once. and it smells like the ocean ^^

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Conversation/conversations = same thing. And yeah, of course I would have kept it.

Yesh...

Btw, why haven't you got with TSA yet? XD

No worries, I kept it too. XD I have my reasons.

Why must you be so persistent?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Ah, heh heh, nobody online, lol. XD

i know its so clming to just hear the slight pitter-patter of rain drops hitting ur window
    and i love how right after the rain ends its like all dark and pretty and its like cold and warm all at once. and it smells like the ocean ^^

When it isn't raining, the world sounds so silent and empty...
    And when rain ends, there's almost always fog, and that fog is so pretty. And the sensation and smell... yesh. :D

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Oh right, you're invisible and stalking people. Not me, right? :D

Years
    Thy shalt be vanquished, Spider-RaitoMan.

Nothing much. Made a few drawings and if my computer's hardrive hadn't melted maybe I could scan them today.

You play guitar, huh? I play violin, and used to play piano. Very oldschool XD.

Hey i play piano not the best but pretty good though

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey i play piano not the best but pretty good though

Good on you. You're not a member here though, but I guess you want to join. Nice to meet ya, :D. I'm Mikami, you can call me whatever you like. Can I call you Avi-kun?

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    0_0''...
    Well... er... uh... You don't know where I live! >D

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Didn't you say that you lived near Rene?

That's as close as you get. If you know Singapore's geography better, you'll have an even closer guess, but that's all I'm going to elaborate. But you, you live in the city in which Spider-RaitoMan and I can make some good guesses. Too bad I'm too lazy to check my geography. >D -competitive spirit lol-

Back