• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen ☆JIRACHI CHALLENGE☆ - What are your favourite pokemon from Gen III?

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    I love Jirachi, that tiny Pokémon is unique, awesome, cute and so powerful: its special ability, Serene Grace, allows you to make secondary effects more often, so you will have fun making the enemy to flinch, to get burned, poisoned or whatever you want. Also, looking its stats, you can play with lots of possible combinations. I myself don't use Jirachi, it's in the Uber Tier and a bit slow sometimes, it's also unobtainable in the normal game. However, I still love it.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • I have quite a few favorites from that particular gen, though there is one that stands above all of them. That Pokémon would be Absol I loved Absol when I first played Pokémon oh so long ago I found it along 120 and I thought it looked awesome, and when I find a thing awesome and have the chance to get it I try with all my power to get it to which I did. I may not have the same Absol I got in Ruby back then anymore but I still remember it as being my go-to Pokémon to destroy everything that's why Absol is my favorite from that gen.

Back