• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Platinum♥~♥: A ♥~♥Dawn♥~♥ Fanclub

Who is a better pokecompanion for dawn?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
But we should ask ourselves: When does it go too far in regards to Dawn's hair. Perhaps this image I found would give us the answer:

Spoiler:

I have it spoiler'd, since the image is too bad, and I don't want to expand the page to an unecessary length, so the image is actually safe.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
But we should ask ourselves: When does it go too far in regards to Dawn's hair. Perhaps this image I found would give us the answer:

Spoiler:

I have it spoiler'd, since the image is too bad, and I don't want to expand the page to an unecessary length, so the image is actually safe.

I think that her hair is fine at the end of her shoulders closer to her uhhh buttox booty however I won't get in trouble for lol. But Personally Anybody would want to changer her clothing?

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
NEW TOPIC:

If you were Dawn would you have done contests or gym battles? Why?
I would have done contests because Dawn did contests.

Probaly not the kind of answer you were hoping for, but my logic says that if
I were Dawn, I'd do as she does, because I'm her, not me.

& I'm still curious of what she'd look like dressed like Lady Palutena...

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
NEW TOPIC:

ummm.....wow this is a tough question. I would immediatly say contest yes but....in the end my answer is I would have done gym battles. It would be interesting to finally see a female main character. (especially since its me hahaa) (gulp. hope I didnt break a rule this time)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Okay, I hope I'm doing this right...

Rezilia
Buneary - I mean come on, who else? BUN BUN :D :D :D

--

Would I do contests? Um... I'd try them and trainer battles, like Dawn did, but I think Dawn could do MORE. So, I'd do like Ash - literally getting myself hit over and over again by my pokemon LOL - in order to train my pokemon for the POKEATHLON :O And I'd be a PR.

The PR thing is a bit more personal for me but I only suggest it and Pokeathlon for Dawn since she has perfect timing and coordination as far as her pokemon go. She has them interact with their environment perfectly, which is required for PR and an aid in the Pokeathlon.

EDIT: I found this pic... <3

--

Answering other questions now, cuz I want to:

Have you ever had a crush on Dawn?

Mmmmm...Daaaawn... <3

What do you think of a New Dawn shipping?

Um... Normally I don't since it would ruin my chances D: But if I had to choose, either May or Caitlin. Yeah, I know Dawn x Caitlin are unusual...but if they were together the room would be stained with glitter for an entire year... Get it? Because they're both SHINY :D

If you were force to be Dawn at the Beginning of her Journey what Starter would you have chosen?

Chimchar. He's annoying but far more interactive than piplup and...that bulbasaur thing. Turtwig? Yeah. That thing.

If you could have chose Dawn's Team what pokemon would be in it? Why?

Kirlia, Meloetta (yes, I know it isn't too canon but she *spoilers* meets her later on), Jigglypuff, Froslass, Mew (once again, non-canon is always possible), and Maractus.

All of the above are very extrovertive pokemon when trained right. She could also have Mawile, Audino, Aurorus, and Meowstic on standby. Mawile would handle HMs and be a replacement contestant, Audino would heal and also be used for special contests involving hearing or sensing, Aurorus for a mount, and Meowstic for battle - and contests, depending on ability.

Is Dawn a Girly girl?

Oh YES. But she isn't meek, that's for sure.

If Dawn made a cameo in X and Y what pokemon do you hope she has?

As I said above, Aurorus and Meowstic. I'd also like her to have Xerneas, for hax.

Do you think Dawn should have done the Gym Battles instead of the contests?

In addition to but not instead of. The contests are what trained her for excellent battles.

--

Special answer: Her hair going to near the ground is OP. I once saw a woman in a Starbucks with hair that long and I was like, " 0.0 Preeeettyyy... "

--

As for Showdown, can I have a VERSION of my starter, like gender and shiny, since I don't think it counts towards any stat changes?

Also, what all do I do for that? I've signed up and selected OU but what do I do for level etc? 0.0

--

And sig:

834224748_1283285.gif

^ I tried to get the blingee off and failed miserably every time...and I don't want to GIMPCRASH my comp again x.x Sorry.

Last edited:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I think that her hair is fine at the end of her shoulders closer to her uhhh buttox booty however I won't get in trouble for lol. But Personally Anybody would want to changer her clothing?

Just give her biker shorts to wear, so there won't be any panty shot fanarts of her, and leave the rest of her outfit the way it is. As for today's topic:

I would've done gym battles, because contests don't bring any special rewards in-game wise unlike the Pokeathlon in HG/SS.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
I think this is what you wanted for a userbar:

dawnfanclubftw.jpg

It works like this:

dawnfanclubrez.jpg

^^

Oh, and yeah, that ribbon IS made of diamonds. Wait for it...

Last edited:

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
I think that looks really good, Rezilia!

& I'm still curious what Dawn would look like co-playing Lady Palutena...

EDITED IN:
Just think of the slashed words as my 2ndary sig exculsive for this club.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Okay, I hope I'm doing this right...

Rezilia
Buneary - I mean come on, who else? BUN BUN :D :D :D

--

Would I do contests? Um... I'd try them and trainer battles, like Dawn did, but I think Dawn could do MORE. So, I'd do like Ash - literally getting myself hit over and over again by my pokemon LOL - in order to train my pokemon for the POKEATHLON :O And I'd be a PR.

The PR thing is a bit more personal for me but I only suggest it and Pokeathlon for Dawn since she has perfect timing and coordination as far as her pokemon go. She has them interact with their environment perfectly, which is required for PR and an aid in the Pokeathlon.

EDIT: I found this pic... <3

--

Answering other questions now, cuz I want to:

Have you ever had a crush on Dawn?

Mmmmm...Daaaawn... <3

What do you think of a New Dawn shipping?

Um... Normally I don't since it would ruin my chances D: But if I had to choose, either May or Caitlin. Yeah, I know Dawn x Caitlin are unusual...but if they were together the room would be stained with glitter for an entire year... Get it? Because they're both SHINY :D

If you were force to be Dawn at the Beginning of her Journey what Starter would you have chosen?

Chimchar. He's annoying but far more interactive than piplup and...that bulbasaur thing. Turtwig? Yeah. That thing.

If you could have chose Dawn's Team what pokemon would be in it? Why?

Kirlia, Meloetta (yes, I know it isn't too canon but she *spoilers* meets her later on), Jigglypuff, Froslass, Mew (once again, non-canon is always possible), and Maractus.

All of the above are very extrovertive pokemon when trained right. She could also have Mawile, Audino, Aurorus, and Meowstic on standby. Mawile would handle HMs and be a replacement contestant, Audino would heal and also be used for special contests involving hearing or sensing, Aurorus for a mount, and Meowstic for battle - and contests, depending on ability.

Is Dawn a Girly girl?

Oh YES. But she isn't meek, that's for sure.

If Dawn made a cameo in X and Y what pokemon do you hope she has?

As I said above, Aurorus and Meowstic. I'd also like her to have Xerneas, for hax.

Do you think Dawn should have done the Gym Battles instead of the contests?

In addition to but not instead of. The contests are what trained her for excellent battles.

--

Special answer: Her hair going to near the ground is OP. I once saw a woman in a Starbucks with hair that long and I was like, " 0.0 Preeeettyyy... "

--

As for Showdown, can I have a VERSION of my starter, like gender and shiny, since I don't think it counts towards any stat changes?

Also, what all do I do for that? I've signed up and selected OU but what do I do for level etc? 0.0

--

And sig:

834224748_1283285.gif

^ I tried to get the blingee off and failed miserably every time...and I don't want to GIMPCRASH my comp again x.x Sorry.

Welcome to the club. Sorry but I was trying to see how long it would live while I was tending to my Gen 5 fanclub. And thats good Rezilla. Hope you have a fun time here.

New Topic:

If you were to magically switch lives with Dawn, What would you do? And what would she do as you?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
New Topic:

If you were to magically switch lives with Dawn, What would you do? And what would she do as you?
If I were in Dawn's body, I would be shocked at first because when a man is trapped in a woman's body, what they first think in mind is something naughty, but since this is a 10-year-old girl we're talking about, I'll try to find a way to get back to my old body. For Dawn trapped in my body, I expect her to do the same thing, and her shocked expression would be worse than mines.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years

Well if I was Dawn then I would be in shock for a couple of minutes. But I would recover and continue on my own journey and do contests and gym battles. If Dawn was me, she would have to take spanish tests and other tests lol. Basically go to school.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years

what would I do hmm.........well i Would be a bit suprised(Not becasue A male suddenly turns into a girl but surprised at how sudden this happened) After the shock I would start my journey. I may do contests but my main goal would be to become the strongest female trainer. lol(yep. I will show the world that a girl can do more than housework. I will defeat all those pesky lads and pervish oldmen ect). so yeah gym battles would be the main thing.
as for what dawn do as me.
1. she would have to live her life as a male hahahah ≧^◡^≦. and 2.she would have to put up with annoying siblings and high school and all kind of crap
(I so wish this would come true. )

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
She'd find a job better than I would and... Okay, honestly, she'd live my entire life better than I would LOL

I'd go to the Conquest region and try to become a WARRIOR :D And then become a pokemon ranger... MAGICAL GIRL :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Okay, so... That club tag I made? It's still there. Postimage is just having issues right now... It should be back up in a few days...hopefully... x.x

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
Username:
Dawnlover
Partner (use a first stage evolution from Dawn's team!):
Piplup
I would train my Pokemon for contests :D
I'm not sure what she would do, she would probably be stressed out lol.

Accepted DawnLover. Hope you have fun here.

New Club Topic:

If Dawn was to travel to an unknown region. What would the three starters, the name of the region, and what starter would she get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back