• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Nova's Kawaii Trainer-Card Shop ♥

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
  • Animated Mini
    Name: Lance
    Colors: Blue&Red (my brother put half of sapphire's casing on ruby's )
    Shapes: Diamonds
    Trainer: Lance (that's my real name, too)
    Sprites: GBA
    Pokemon: Walrein, Groudon, Magneton, Blaziken, Ninetales, & Wailord

::Gamma Card Form::
    Name::Caitlin
    Color::baby pink and light purple
    Picture/Character:: from pokesho, i would like kimono girl {gold silver crystal stadium gold silver}
    Sprites:: pokesho
    Pokemon:: skitty, torchic, celibi, squrtle, absol, and suicune
    Badges or Icons:: Hoenn region.

thank you!!!!

Years
  • Umm... I hate to nit-pick, but if you use my Cards in your Signature you must give Credit to me. Or at least Link the Card back to my Shop.
    There, I put a link and gave you credit. I just started and didn't know exactly what to do. Thanks for the help.
    p.s. if there's anything else I did wrong just tell me.

onimyst

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Wow could you do one for me please :D
    :: Animated Mini Card Form ::
    Name:Liam
    Color:Blue
    Shapes:Stars
    Trainer:Lance from G/S/C or if not just the normal Male Emerald (person you use in the game)
    Sprites:GBA Version
    Pokemon:Blaziken,Salamence,Walrein,Rayquaza,Groudon,Kyogre

Thanks alot :)!

Last edited:

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Finished. I had this done 3 Days ago, but the PC DownTime I couldn't get it up. Oh well, better late then never! ^^

Well... Very Grim News for fans of my Animated Designs{The Master's and the Mini}... Due to Technical Difficulties with my Animation Program absolutely NO Requests on either of them will be taken until further Notice. NO EXEPTIONS. Any Requests for them will be completely ignored{I'm NOT making a "List for Future Reference" or anything}. If I get any harrasment from Newbies who didn't read this saying stuff like "Y THE BLANK ARE U IGNORING MEH!????" I will Report you. I hope to get my Program up and running again soon and once I do Request on the Animated Designs will hopefully return to normal. In the mean time you are welcome to Request on my other Designs: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. In this "Downtime" I might try to Design a new Non-Animated Template for my Loyal Customers, but nothings deffinate yet. I will greatly apreciate the cooperation during this "Downtime". Thank you.

A Copy of this Notice will be on the first Post as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    ::Animated Mini::
    Name::jeremy
    Color::silver
    Shapes::Stars
    Trainer::the ash sprite in my name
    Sprites:: poke sho
    Pokemon: charmander taillow totodile pluse squirtle flareon

Years
  • Name: Adam
    Color: Green and Black
    Trainer: Psychic (boy)
    Sprites: GBA
    Pokemon: Sceptile, Plusle, Absol, Torkoal, Azumarill, Skarmory
    Badges: Hoenn
    Please put Sceptile and Absol next to the trainer. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2006
    Gamma
    Name: Minako
    Color:Baby blue and dark blue
    Picture/Character: the girl icon from fire red on pokesho
    Sprites :pokesho
    Pokemon: monkey,turtle, and penguin from the with the pikachu like squrrel, the flower like pokemon and minafi(the cute blue pokemon) all from the 4th gen.
    Badges :battle frontier

thank you ^^

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • ♥Nova♥ said:
    Finished. I had this done 3 Days ago, but the PC DownTime I couldn't get it up. Oh well, better late then never! ^^

Well... Very Grim News for fans of my Animated Designs{The Master's and the Mini}... Due to Technical Difficulties with my Animation Program absolutely NO Requests on either of them will be taken until further Notice. NO EXEPTIONS. Any Requests for them will be completely ignored{I'm NOT making a "List for Future Reference" or anything}. If I get any harrasment from Newbies who didn't read this saying stuff like "Y THE BLANK ARE U IGNORING MEH!????" I will Report you. I hope to get my Program up and running again soon and once I do Request on the Animated Designs will hopefully return to normal. In the mean time you are welcome to Request on my other Designs: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. In this "Downtime" I might try to Design a new Non-Animated Template for my Loyal Customers, but nothings deffinate yet. I will greatly apreciate the cooperation during this "Downtime". Thank you.

A Copy of this Notice will be on the first Post as well.

I wanted to make sure that Post was visable. PC was having lots of Technical Problems when I posted it so I wasn't sure if it showed up or not.

Pigeon19 :: Sorry, but you need to tell me what type of Template you want before I can make you a Card.

Katsuo ::

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I want to also request a beta card.
    ::Beta Card Form::
    Name: Anime_girl78
    Color:pink and purple
    Trainer Sprite: May
    Sprites: pokesho