• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I can agree to that... I still have a couple donations I need to trade. ._.

Nowww I may also do some drawing as well.... I like drawing cute pokemon~

Though I have to point out I said my partner is an espeon, not an Emolga. XD But oh well....

And to remain on topic. I do tend to, if I reeeeally like it. XD I dunno. XD I have no notable examples yet though sadly.

Angel Kirozane :3 Ahah I love drawing them too, you should upload some ^^ Partner has been changed, sorry about that. xD

I have some cute pokemons myelf in my pokemon black team like Cindaquil, Rosalia, Beautifly, Flareon(well Evee is cute, but Flareon isn' that much ^^" ), Munna etc.

They also have pretty high HPs around 70's.

I love my Munna, it is like a small little blob of cuteness xD It's zen headbutt is aweshum !!
    ^o^

Oh and for pokemon of the week I would like to nominate my partner Ralts aka Whitey ofc! :D

Hehe, love Munna, it was my main thing on my first Black playthrough xD Annoying about of dark things on black though, Munna had to wait till Driftviel before learning a move to fight them o.o Ralts shall be Pokemon of the week. :D

no offense mushrana, but why is banette on the list? ive always thought of him as creepy. :t354:

I agree completely. xD

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I can agree with Shuppet being included in the list of cute pokemons but Banette is freaky! O.o

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥<-----------Cute *O*

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥<----------Not cute >____>

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    When playing the Pokemon video games, do you tend to use the cute Pokemon despite their often bad stats?'

Only until they evolve into something fierce.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I can agree with Shuppet being included in the list of cute pokemons but Banette is freaky! O.o

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥<-----------Cute *O*

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥<----------Not cute >____>

Paha, I agree entirely xD But hey, everyone has a different opinion I guess ^^ but mine's right~

When playing the Pokemon video games, do you tend to use the cute Pokemon despite their often bad stats?'

Only until they evolve into something fierce.

Like Floatzel, hmm? ;)

THOU SHALT BE... UPDATED!

Basically a lot has been changing around here recently and I thought I'd update you ^^ A list will be made below ;D

• First off the whole front page has been re-made which huge thanks to Greg0915 for the CSS <3
    • As a result of this, please welcome Greg as our new club designer! ^^
    • Next we need to welcome several new members! There's been a lot of people join recently and thank you to you all, you make this place what it is today! ^^
    • MysticFlower has been appointed the new Competitions Organiser so well done to her and look out for some cool new contests!
    • Tails05 has been offered a new position, let's see if they take it~
    • Recently a lot of people from Trade Corner have joined the club offering donations of Pokemon to use in the club, big shout out to them and don't forget to check their trade threads! Listed in this post and on the front page under affiliates~
    • As a result of this, there are now many many prize Pokemon to be won, including a shiny Shaymin from Kirozane! Check them out on the front page. ^^

Shops

- Anything Goes - Kirozane Post 4 (Trade Thread)
    - Urge's Dance Party! (Trade Thread)
    - Silver Tempest (Trade Thread)

Also don't forget to enter our current competition! Entries close this Saturday~

Last edited:

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

Paha, I agree entirely xD But hey, everyone has a different opinion I guess ^^ but mine's right~

Like Floatzel, hmm? ;)

THOU SHALT BE... UPDATED!

Basically a lot has been changing around here recently and I thought I'd update you ^^ A list will be made below ;D

• First off the whole front page has been re-made which huge thanks to Greg0915 for the CSS <3
    • As a result of this, please welcome Greg as our new club designer! ^^
    • Next we need to welcome several new members! There's been a lot of people join recently and thank you to you all, you make this place what it is today! ^^
    • MysticFlower has been appointed the new Competitions Organiser so well done to her and look out for some cool new contests!
    • Tails05 has been offered a new position, let's see if they take it~
    • Recently a lot of people from Trade Corner have joined the club offering donations of Pokemon to use in the club, big shout out to them and don't forget to check their trade threads! Listed in this post and on the front page under affiliates~
    • As a result of this, there are now many many prize Pokemon to be won, including a shiny Shaymin from Kirozane! Check them out on the front page. ^^
    Shiny Shaymin? O.O
    Actually I like the other one better

Random Matters:

Yes, I take the postion of Event Organizer! This sounds amazingg :P

Topic:
    My Emolga is like my BEST team member. <333333333333

Nice CSS ^_^ Why is my Shaymin not Sky Forme btw? :P

We sould have topics where you can describe your partner! :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Shiny Shaymin? O.O
    Actually I like the other one better

Random Matters:

Yes, I take the postion of Event Organizer! This sounds amazingg :P

Topic:
    My Emolga is like my BEST team member. <333333333333

Nice CSS ^_^ Why is my Shaymin not Sky Forme btw? :P

We sould have topics where you can describe your partner! :D

Lmao, but shiny ones are awesome! xD And super rareee! xD Sweet, I'm glad you accepted! :D I'll fill you in on what to do tomorrow, but for now enjoy your shiny new member title and colour ^^ Emolga is cute and super powerful ;D Thankyouuu, took me and Greg (mainly Greg xD) forever to sort it all out haha! It's sky forme now ^^ Sorry about that, today's been hectic so I must've updated the wrong one. xD And feel free to set your own topic if you want to :D

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    The front page looks amazing now! Well done you two :) I am really excited about being the competitions organiser from Sunday (as I already entered the current one). I love the new pokemon prizes too! The cute club is starting to really come along now :3 Yay!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    I am really liking the look of the new thread. Also is that Shaymin really the same price as the other pokemon, that seams like a good deal lol. Also I want to RNG a pokemon for the club and am taking suggestions, so please tell me.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    The front page looks amazing now! Well done you two :) I am really excited about being the competitions organiser from Sunday (as I already entered the current one). I love the new pokemon prizes too! The cute club is starting to really come along now :3 Yay!

Ya, Its looking Epic now XD

OMG the first page is looking so awesome !
    *O*

Awhh, thanks a lot everyone! It really means a lot ^^ <3

I am really liking the look of the new thread. Also is that Shaymin really the same price as the other pokemon, that seams like a good deal lol. Also I want to RNG a pokemon for the club and am taking suggestions, so please tell me.

Shaymin's IVs are somewhat lacking so I thought it'd be better to price it with the others, although if we get many more top class Pokemon like shiny Shaymin then I'll probably make a more expensive category for them~ Also dude, I love you. xD I think my favourite to be RNGed would be an Aipom, but it's up to you. ^^ Right, new topic time!

New Topic (Suggested by Tails05): 'Describe what your partner Pokemon would be like in real life.'

Chilli my Sandshrew would be aware of everything around him and able to protect people from harm with his defense curl move :3 He's be strong and determined and yet also cute and cuddly when the time's right. Plus he'd love playing with Pachirisu and Piplup (my two other partners if I could have them ;D) and he'd never go anywhere near ice types! I love you Chilli <3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    My partner Ralts would be shy and timid.
    Usually Ralts are very sensitive and they don't prefer to stay where there are too much negative emotions.
    Neither do I.
    >___>
    So me and Whitey can always help each other to avoid negativity and stay happy always.
    Also Whitey can communicate with me very easily because he can understand my emotions. We can do bird watching together and also training to fight stronger opponents. He can save me from wild pokemons with his confusion. :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Umm .. Togekiss would probably be a very cute entity, it's definitely going to be sooo soft and fluffy! <3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yey! Like the new front page.More Pokémon Prizes.One question,How do you know the points (No more nicknames shown?)

Hmm...Shaymin (Sky) can help me to know if there is something in need, know if there is a typhoon more faster than newscaster and help me to cut fights

Last edited:

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Yey! Like the new front page.More Pokémon Prizes.One question,How do you know the points (No more nicknames shown?)

Hmm...Shaymin (Sky) can help me to know if there is something in need, know if there is a typhoon more faster than newscaster and help me to cut fights

You just have to hover over your name :3 :P i love it too

for the topic: Azumarill would be very playful, I had a dream once I grabbed its tail so we could hop over a barrier with aqua jet for a pokemon school thing lolol :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My partner Ralts would be shy and timid.
    Usually Ralts are very sensitive and they don't prefer to stay where there are too much negative emotions.
    Neither do I.
    >___>
    So me and Whitey can always help each other to avoid negativity and stay happy always.
    Also Whitey can communicate with me very easily because he can understand my emotions. We can do bird watching together and also training to fight stronger opponents. He can save me from wild pokemons with his confusion. :)

N'awhh, sounds like you'd be a perfect fit! I've always found Ralts to be an interesting Pokemon in that sense... Isn't there something about it being able to change and manipulate your emotions too? That could be the most useful thing ever, haha! Would you ever evolve Whitey? ;o

Umm .. Togekiss would probably be a very cute entity, it's definitely going to be sooo soft and fluffy! <3

Ahah that's true! <3 I would LOVE a Togekiss, you'd never fail to be happy with one around :D Especially since it's the celebration Pokemon (or jubilee :3). Although I would never be able to stop comparing mine to Dawn's D:

Like TheGr8 said, just hover over your name to find out your points ^^ Oo, are Sky Shaymin able to do that? :o I had no idea, I'm going to have to start researching these Pokemon more haha! But yeah, that would be kinda useful but how often do typhoons happen? xD It'd be cute as hell to play with! ^^

You just have to hover over your name :3 :P i love it too

for the topic: Azumarill would be very playful, I had a dream once I grabbed its tail so we could hop over a barrier with aqua jet for a pokemon school thing lolol :P

AWHHH <333 Ahah, that's very cute xD I would love an Azumarill too haha. Man, I think I just want every cute Pokemon out there! An Azumarill would be so happy all the time, it'd really make life more fun! Plus you don't have to buy a shower since it has hydro pump ^^

As a side point, how interested would people be in a daily club quiz? Like, I'd post a question on the front page once a day and then you'd get 5, 10 or 15 points for answering it depending on the difficulty... I guess answers would be PMed to me to avoid telling everyone the answer in the club. So yeah, it's just a thought, what do you guys think? It would also mean someone gets promoted to quiz master...

(Posts counted mark)

Back