• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mufasa, saying the idea verbally is perfectly okay, drawing is optional ^^ You're just more likely to win with a drawing :p
    The vote for Horsee has been counted :D

Hello Perfection, welcome to the group! :) Emolga is an incredibly cute Pokemon I agree! Since your two Pokemon are already on the list, would you like to choose another to add? ^^ Enjoy your time here :D

Note! Now that we have 10 members, auditions to be a 'cute judge' are under way! If you think you have what it takes, PM me with an audition and I'll choose the 3 best! Explanation below.

Okay, basically now that we have enough members, I'm introducing a new member type called the 'cute judge'. This will come with your own name colour and title! The role of a cute judge will be to decide whether or not the Pokemon being spoken about in the club's discussions are worthy of being added to the cute Pokemon list. So make sure you PM me an audition if you're interested! This should include details such as 'What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?', 'Why do you want to be a cute judge?' and 'Are you biased towards any Pokemon?'. Audition away and maybe it could be you! Also, don't forget to enter our contest! PM me with your entries and they'll be displayed once enough have entered. (:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • Mufasa, saying the idea verbally is perfectly okay, drawing is optional ^^ You're just more likely to win with a drawing :p
    The vote for Horsee has been counted :D

Hello Perfection, welcome to the group! :) Emolga is an incredibly cute Pokemon I agree! Since your two Pokemon are already on the list, would you like to choose another to add? ^^ Enjoy your time here :D

Note! Now that we have 10 members, auditions to be a 'cute judge' are under way! If you think you have what it takes, PM me with an audition and I'll choose the 3 best! Explanation below.

Okay, basically now that we have enough members, I'm introducing a new member type called the 'cute judge'. This will come with your own name colour and title! The role of a cute judge will be to decide whether or not the Pokemon being spoken about in the club's discussions are worthy of being added to the cute Pokemon list. So make sure you PM me an audition if you're interested! This should include details such as 'What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?', 'Why do you want to be a cute judge?' and 'Are you biased towards any Pokemon?'. Audition away and maybe it could be you! Also, don't forget to enter our contest! PM me with your entries and they'll be displayed once enough have entered. (:
    Well I just lost o.o xD I'm totally biased towards any Ice types.

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • If you're still taking votes, my vote is...

Eevee! <3
    Cute-Eeveelutions-pokemon-23952855-500-500.png

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My second pair made his sig. based off of that pic xD That's really a great one! Still keeping my vote for Swinub though ^-^

And I guess I'll apply :P

Okay ^^ If you want to apply, PM me with the answers to those questions and you shall be considered. :)

ahh such a cute pic... look at umbreon :) lol.
    umbreon and vaporeon are my favorite eeveelutions:)

Still think it's creepy..

Sweet, we've been added to the club directory! :D Let's keep this going...

(Posts Counted Mark)

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
  • Humm yeaaaaaaaaaaa.................................

......um...okayy...........this club has reached a new level.......let's not go there again m'kay?

So anyway guys, is Eevee cute or what? ^_^'

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • Humm yeaaaaaaaaaaa.................................

......um...okayy...........this club has reached a new level.......let's not go there again m'kay?

Of course Eevee is cute. No doubt about it

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Joining =D

Name: Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix and Erufuun
    Partner Pokemon: Vulpixxxxxxxxxx <3
    Nickname of partner : Fluff

This is Erufuun btw :D

Erufuun_BW.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    LMAO! That is NOT what I meant! xD
    Ohhh gosh yes, Eevee is extremely cute! And it will break my heart if it doesn't win the competition ;o; Which technically has finished now, but since Swinub and Eevee are tied, I'm gonna wait till one of them gets another vote. :3

Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Joining =D

Name: Pokemon Trainer Touko
    Two cute Pokemon: Vulpix Erufuun Vaporeon and Altaria :D
    Partner Pokemon: Vulpixxxxxxxxxx <3

Hello, welcome to the group! :D Although before I accept your sign up, you'll have to choose only two Pokemon in your cute list D: Sorry, but if everyone chooses 3/4 Pokemon (what's Erufuun btw? xD) then the list would explode and kill us all :/ Plus, do you want a nickname for your Vulpix? ^^

7Mufasa7

Velohsytea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    awwww swinub didnt make the cut?

and yea 2 pkmns at a time pls :)

well in that case my vote goes to eevee :)
    (because of alex i can never see eevee the same again.) lol

Humm yeaaaaaaaaaaa.................................

i lol'd at this lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, I'm in a good mood and both Eevee and Swinub were very well recieved. I've decided they'll both be added to the list! :D

Now what shall we have as the next Pokemon of the week? :o

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • No One thinks my Horse is cute??????? T-T
    Next pokemon of the week should be Emolga. IU think she is cute and very attractive.
    tumblr_lj8lcyU1p41qfgnm8o1_500.gif

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Paha, horses are pretty cute I guess? xD Horseas however are MUCH cuter :D Loveee them. x3 <3 Infact, they should be added to the list, I'll do that now. :D
    Plus I just noticed the Emolga suggestion, dually noted! I reckon that could be it unless someone else posts about a different Pokemon ^^

Back