• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Your avatar is so cute! I love how it comes up and licks you! I think it would be even funnier if there was a Lickytong avatar like that.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Name: DualBlade
    Two cute Pokemon: Umbreon and Cyndaquil
    Partner Pokemon: Gold the Cyndaquil.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: DualBlade
    Two cute Pokemon: Umbreon and Cyndaquil
    Partner Pokemon: Gold the Cyndaquil.

Hello, welcome to the club! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay! :D I have a feeling you'll particularly like our daily quiz on the front page! ;D Umbreon and Cyndaquil are both very cute Pokemon, especially Cyndaquil, good choices! ^^ Hope to see you active! :D

Someone start a new topic ^^ I would but I'm busy doing some CSS for a new club feature coming soon. xD

(Posts and user bars counted mark)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I would like to have the eyes of Snivy, really really cute. owo ~

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Sorry, I did remember wrong. It was Buneary who can learn Ice Beam not Pachirisu. My bad. :D

Well then, let's say Spark. ^^

And late good nights to you. :)

I wanted to say to you since im watching the DP series anime, since I didn't play till Plat after R/S, I've taken a better liking to Dawn. I remember only watching the Sinnoh League Victors and thinking oh my god. But shes grown on me + buneary :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I mean those who does not like Dawn must be blind or something. :p

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I've always loved Totodile, and nicknamed him Croc since the first I played Pokemon. :)
    I also like Growlithe :D. Beast in double battles <3

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hmm..I wonder who would like PS. What does the Co-Owner do?
    Which cute Pokemon do you think is strongest in battle?

Uh.. Mew and Shaymin Sky

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think Mew would really be the strongest one in a battle, and the reason is pretty much obvious. :3

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    One example of an answer to my topic is the current pokemon of the week, Garchomp and Tyranitar. I hope this is a good enough subject for you all!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've always loved Totodile, and nicknamed him Croc since the first I played Pokemon. :)
    I also like Growlithe :D. Beast in double battles <3

Thanks for contributing, but in future please sign up to the club before posting! ^^

Hmm..I wonder who would like PS. What does the Co-Owner do?
    Which cute Pokemon do you think is strongest in battle?

Uh.. Mew and Shaymin Sky

If you're interested in applying send me a PM and I'll explain it to you ^^

I think Mew would really be the strongest one in a battle, and the reason is pretty much obvious. :3

Hmm, I'm not convinced it'd be all that much stronger than some of the others? Sure it can learn every TM, but most Pokemon can learn a strong stab move and have higher attack than 100 :3

One example of an answer to my topic is the current pokemon of the week, Garchomp and Tyranitar. I hope this is a good enough subject for you all!

We had this topic a couple days ago xD We agreed on Tyranitar and Typhlosion ^^ Good idea though, keep it up! :D PS: You'll need to make your signature a tad smaller sorry! ^^

awesome club can i join? please

Ofcourse you can! ^^ Just fill out this sign up form;

Name: (your username)
    Two cute Pokemon: (the two pokemon you find cutest)
    Partner Pokemon: (the pokemon you want to partner with and its nickname)

Last edited:

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Oh sorry then. Do you know how long it will be until the new Co-Owner is decided? I think it should be about a week or so... maybe more...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Oh sorry then. Do you know how long it will be until the new Co-Owner is decided? I think it should be about a week or so... maybe more...

Really it'll be once I'm certain that someone is suitable for the job. Could be a couple days, could be a couple weeks. :p Let's have a new topic. I know it's an old one, but there's a lot more members now so let's see what everyone thinks again.

New topic: 'What is your favourite cute Pokemon?'

Mine has changed, it's now Drifloon. It's such a cool Pokemon! My favourite family, I love everything about them. They're strong, cute, resourceful, unique, they're just wonderful! And the idea of it stealing children but instead being pulled along makes me chuckle.

TY

Mine hasn't changed at all ^^! It is still Scraggy...

Btw, does a new partner costs 100 or 200 points.
    Im kinda confused to this @.@

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Mine hasn't changed. It's still Victini. It's so cute I could just hug it to peices! In fact...https://legend13.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Giratina-is-Happy-244137609

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    My favorite is obviously Shaymin <3
    He's soo amazingg :D

Btw, if a new partner is 100 points, than I would like Emily the Jirachi to join my team! :D

^ Look at her, she's so kind, loving and cute <3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Mine hasn't changed at all ^^! It is still Scraggy...

Btw, does a new partner costs 100 or 200 points.
    Im kinda confused to this @.@

My favorite is obviously Shaymin <3
    He's soo amazingg :D

Btw, if a new partner is 100 points, than I would like Emily the Jirachi to join my team! :D

^ Look at her, she's so kind, loving and cute <3

To both of you, a new partner Pokemon costs 100 points for the first partner, then 300 for the next, then 500 for the next, and so on. ^^ The price increases by 200 points each time to make it harder to get a collection so you have to work for it ;D

Don't forget to PM AlexOzzyCake applications for the Co-Owner position!

Back