• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥John Denver's Luv Shack♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

domo.png

Everyone ph33r the new layout.

Lucid

Okay, Dakota's new theme will be centered around his mad dace skills.

domo1.png

domo2.png

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!!! *dances and trips* Honda accords are cool..
Ooh, more anti-moddish stuff ai? I'll go provide as much as "backup" as I can. >_<

John Denver

Banned
Years
Ok...surpreme edgeboy, for the last time...I'm not anti-mod. I think PC wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the staff busting their butt to make sure that whiny, pissy members got a good forum.

What I don't like, however, is when the staff doesn't do what they're supposed to, and when they stop caring about the members thoughts. Not every staffer on PC is like this, I actually like a lot of the staff, but a select few are selfish and unintelligent. And those select few are the ones that, I believe, shouldn't do what they're doing.

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
>_< If you haven't noticed Dakota, I'm not anti-mod either. Did you even bother to read my posts in the first page?

And I've read Andy's post too...

John Denver

Banned
Years
Oh man O_O From 11:00 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon, I was doing nothing but DDR...I am so tired, but I had some good scores.

John Denver

Banned
Years
I don't think anyone but you and me post in my fanclub ;_;

And my best score so far would have to be...eh, well I got 75 greats on Max 300...and 18 greats on So Deep

If you know what that means, woot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back