• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    I did some test twice and got:
    ♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Karasuma said:
    Wait a minute..isn't she Andy or was that all lies o_O
    She is Andy, but Andy and Andrea refuse to agree on that statement. XD
    MysticaL_Sphere said:
    it might be a John........ a Matt...........a Gary....
    You're too good at being a noob and spamming the place to be a proper noob/newbee, so who are you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    Dawg 2005 said:
    She is Andy, but Andy and Andrea refuse to agree on that statement. XD

You're too good at being a noob and spamming the place to be a proper noob/newbee, so who are you?
    a newbie:rambo:

aand you DrummerShuff:bandit:

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Good lord, stop spamming the DCC. XD

So, are you calling me a bandit? Do you want me to come crashing through your wall and rob you? You want that? Do you?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2006
    drummershuff said:
    Good lord, stop spamming the DCC. XD

So, are you calling me a bandit? Do you want me to come crashing through your wall and rob you? You want that? Do you?
    Dawg 2005 is'nt a bandit:rambo:

Years
    MysticaL_Sphere, if you're going to post in this thread, be sure to stay on-topic and not post random things. This thread may be for just about anything, but that doesn't mean you can just post whatever at any given time. You need to post something that actually has to do with the topic at hand.

As well, don't double-post (since I saw one), and don't bypass the minimum character limit (four words, 25 characters). Dots don't count towards it.

...Yeah, that's all from me. :x Feel free to carry on with whatever the topic was before.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back