• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥July Daily Chit-Chat♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    It's quite hard to hack someone without any info about them either O.O

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Emma said:
    It's quite hard to hack someone without any info about them either O.O

I've been hacked once, about two weeks ago. I don't remember when this person posted it, but I'm lucky that I was still online when he/she did it. There was swearing and.. basicly spamming, so I quickly deleted the post. Then, I changed my password, and it never happend again.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Wowies, there's already a ">>Last" thing here. Time flies in the DCC, even if it is the first day of the month O.o

Hacking...well, I'm not smart enough to hack, and I don't think I've ever been hacked.

Shadow_Pikachu

Beware of the shadows!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2006
    ♥Latias♥ said:
    your personal Folder:P O_o'
    YOU COULD NEVER HACK MY COMPUTER!!!11111111

my password is sooooo secure. do you want me to hack yours????
    Roy Mustang said:
    I've been hacked once, about two weeks ago. I don't remember when this person posted it, but I'm lucky that I was still online when he/she did it. There was swearing and.. basicly spamming, so I quickly deleted the post. Then, I changed my password, and it never happend again.
    I haven't been hacked on PC. But I have on MSN.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Spoony~Chan said:
    Wowies, there's already a ">>Last" thing here. Time flies in the DCC, even if it is the first day of the month O.o

Hacking...well, I'm not smart enough to hack, and I don't think I've ever been hacked.

Now why did you take out the link? Oo;

Your good to rate peoples sigs...which annoys them a bit

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • One of my friends in school said he was hacked before, but only because his computer had absolutely no firewalls or pop-up blockers or any type of security settings. He kept getting alert boxes asking for his left elbow or something.

A strange sense of humor...

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • ~*Conor*~ said:
    I've been hacked before but i changed my password and it stopped

The bad thing was, is I think I already had too many warnings and if I got another one for spamming.. I'd get banned. Although, I don't get warnings anymore, it was back in my newbie days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back