• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~♥The ♥Whitney♥ Fanclub♥~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    he's waiting for his ban to be up. He'll definitely come back sometime. In the meanwhile, he wants all of his friends to come join Bulbagarden.net. That's where you can contact him, under the same username.

Great. I'll become a member as soon as possible.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    ♥Whitney♥ said:
    LOL You 2 are too funny!Do y'all really like I'm that popular?
    For a new member? You are like mega popular. You had like 3 pages for your welcome thread, which like nobody gets. XD

Edit: Mysitc Trunks...don't double post.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    he's waiting for his ban to be up. He'll definitely come back sometime. In the meanwhile, he wants all of his friends to come join Bulbagarden.net. That's where you can contact him, under the same username.
    btw, sorry if I'm being off topic. I never pmed in my life before....
    Crystal you know you arent alowed to post forum link...naughty naughty!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Whitney, as they said above, you really did well. You're like another Maya Miyazono, she's another super popular member and also my very first friend on the forums.

Hey I got some news from Saironi himself. I just joined bulba thing. he said:
    Sorry but I'm banned. And you whitney *Gives big kiss* I'll miss you.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    For a new member? You are like mega popular. You had like 3 pages for your welcome thread, which like nobody gets. XD

Edit: Mysitc Trunks...don't double post.

Okay I wont double post. sowwy :(

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Are you kidding me you just did it again, you are just doing it to annoy me now huh? And what do you mean you are banned...obviously you aren't.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Thomas-san said:
    Are you kidding me you just did it again, you are just doing it to annoy me now huh? And what do you mean you are banned...obviously you aren't.

No you silly gooze Saironi said that. I joined bulbagardens.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    ♥Whitney♥ said:
    Oh tell him "I miss you too."Oh and Uncle Trunks please,pretty please don't 2x post.

Right. I will right away. And I'm not double posting. So JUST BAN ME!!!!!!!

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    MysticTrunks said:
    Right. I will right away. And I'm not double posting. So JUST BAN ME!!!!!!!

Sowwy about that. Anyway Saironi told me this now:
    Whitney, tell Suki I'm sorry for all of this.

Tell Seto_Girl I love her and want her to come here.

Ask Kayota why she's so upset, and maybe tell Ryu and veronica about this place.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
    Oh that's cool.Well I'm bored,I guess because there is no one online,I think.Oh well,I'll just wait until morning. ^^ Oh also can we not talk about Saironi anymore?Because I think it is kind of in the rules not to talk about banned members,so um,yeah.Anyways.

Last edited:
    Back