• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Welcome to the Lady Nicole fan club people !!

Shes one of many awesome members here on Pokecommunity and has survived many interesting near-death situation like from getting hit by a garbage truck, swallowing too much iron, almost drowning and much more !! XD and shes quite obsessed with dogs, reptiles, famous pianists, playing piano, gelatines, cochineals (jokez!!), yellow stuff, massive breeding (I'd hate to think of the number of Pokes shes released).
    Join in you wont regret it!

Dedicated to: Nicole

Members:
    Lumine
    sims796
    raichuchika
    Waffle-San
    Itsuki
    reaper121
    Zach805
    Satsuki
    Trainer17
    Synyster
    Jordan
    deslayer
    _Prince_
    Richard Steel
    LaurenLOVESTONED
    Zet Netroc
    ~Mithos~
    Willbey
    Romance Hero
    neminoa
    Alakazam17
    Kero×
    Skii
    Scythekid
    ~Swish~
    Tortured_Soul
    Momoshiro

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Oh thanks a bundle, you're the first to join ^_^
    A dying FC would just be embarrassing :\
    I love your siggy by the way! All those dancing Marios and Luigis...XD

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Awesome, raichuchika! Thanks for joining. And it's no problem with the mega emo overload thing ^_^ I don't like to see people sad.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Well yea sort of but Ill be alright thanks for asking, but that shower really made me felt like a newborn baby =P, dont you have school today?

Edit: Welcome Beret mate

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Beret, thanks for joining ^_^ but what on earth is the time where you live???

Danny I have holidays now! I told you like a few days ago! :P

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Beret, thanks for joining ^_^ but what on earth is the time where you live???
    Danny I have holidays now! I told you like a few days ago! :P

No prob Nicole, you're awesome. :D

And it's pretty darn late...around 1 AM to be exact...which is why I should be asleep, thanks for reminding meh. :P

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Dont worry I dont sleep much nowadays aswell, same as Nicole she barely gets any sleep everyday

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I know, I find I don't really need that much sleep after all. I hardly ever go to bed at 1 though, it's just I go to bed at around 10 and wake up at around 4 >.< I can't help myself.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    I know, I find I don't really need that much sleep after all. I hardly ever go to bed at 1 though, it's just I go to bed at around 10 and wake up at around 4 >.< I can't help myself.

But you had coffee and slept at 3 in the morning today XD

Back