• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lol, hey! Thanks for joining, reaper121 :) You made me feel better (I've been kicked out of my piano room right now :()

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Of course, why not? Help yourself to some coffee! XD

How's that Celebi I traded you? Wait, it was you I traded with, wasn't it? I've traded a few Celebi, all exactly the same of course.

:shocked: Kick the piano? That's a crime! It would hurt a lot too. Nah, it's just my mum's decided to take over that room for a while...a long while. It's my fault, I should have practiced more earlier.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Yeah, it's doing just great. I really needed it for my Dex. I'm starting to get a move on with that now, I really want that gold trainer card!

Unless I'm very much mistaken, that Celebi is also UT. I have loads of clones of it too now lol. Yeah, I do cloning while I'm doing something interesting at the same time, like talking on msn or going on the forums (yup, I'm cloning right now lol) otherwise I'd get bored and give up.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Really? Ummm well basically I need everything you need to insert Ruby, FR, LG or Emerald to get. But I already have Shuckle, Vulpix, Sandshrew and Mawile. Pathetic, I know.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    :shocked: really? Awesome =)
    What do you expect for them? Ummm I can't give you anything I need to clone right now unless you want another Celebi. And anyway, I have to go soon. But thanks =)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OK thanks so much ^_^
    Ummm what do you want for the Elekid? Pick something from my shinies/events list:

Shiny Geodude lv.5 or lv.6 or lv.7 all UT (I have a few)
    Shiny Charmander mild lv.5 UT
    Shiny Treecko rash lv.5 UT
    Shiny Meowth serious lv.16 UT
    Shiny Oddish calm lv.13 UT (nicknamed SHINY ODSH just to warn you)
    Shiny Snorunt lax lv.5 UT
    Shiny Eevee modest or naughty lv.1 UT
    Shiny Dratini timid lv.1 UT
    Shiny Bagon quiet lv.18 UT
    Shiny Gyarados sassy lv.33
    Shiny Lapras bashful lv.100
    Shiny Mankey bold lv.20
    Shiny Gastly mild lv.16 UT (Japanese)
    Shiny Mewtwo sassy lv.77
    Shiny Latias rash lv.40 very almost UT looks like its done about one battle
    Shiny Rayquaza lonely lv.71
    Shiny Groudon gentle lv.65
    Shiny Lugia quirky lv.100
    Shiny Latios bold lv.40 UT
    Wishmakr Jirachi adamant lv.33
    Wishmakr Jirachi quiet lv.40
    Aura Mew adamant lv.10
    Aura Mew impish lv.100
    SPACE C Deoxys timid lv.70 UT
    10 ANIV Suicune mild lv.70 UT

Please don't ask for the Gastly unless you desperately want it. I've tried to clone it and it just won't clone! Apparently it's not hacked but I think the damn thing must be cursed or something >.<

OMG I just noticed something! Did I accidentally give all my Celebi pokerus? Danny and reaper you have the same Celebi, you have to tell me! XD Lol nah, it can't have gone that quickly.

EDIT: You don't have to give me all that stuff for free, you know. I actually feel guilty :( pick two things.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Holy thats a lot of stuffs, I couldn't even describe it with a proper word.

Anyways Hi Nicole! (i don't if thats your name but Lady Nicole takes a while to type, wella ctually that didn't take that long, nevermind.)

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    OK thanks so much ^_^
    Ummm what do you want for the Elekid? Pick something from my shinies/events list:

Shiny Geodude lv.5 or lv.6 or lv.7 all UT (I have a few)
    Shiny Charmander mild lv.5 UT
    Shiny Treecko rash lv.5 UT
    Shiny Meowth serious lv.16 UT
    Shiny Oddish calm lv.13 UT (nicknamed SHINY ODSH just to warn you)
    Shiny Snorunt lax lv.5 UT
    Shiny Eevee modest or naughty lv.1 UT
    Shiny Dratini timid lv.1 UT
    Shiny Bagon quiet lv.18 UT
    Shiny Gyarados sassy lv.33
    Shiny Lapras bashful lv.100
    Shiny Mankey bold lv.20
    Shiny Gastly mild lv.16 UT (Japanese)
    Shiny Mewtwo sassy lv.77
    Shiny Latias rash lv.40 very almost UT looks like its done about one battle
    Shiny Rayquaza lonely lv.71
    Shiny Groudon gentle lv.65
    Shiny Lugia quirky lv.100
    Shiny Latios bold lv.40 UT
    Wishmakr Jirachi adamant lv.33
    Wishmakr Jirachi quiet lv.40
    Aura Mew adamant lv.10
    Aura Mew impish lv.100
    SPACE C Deoxys timid lv.70 UT
    10 ANIV Suicune mild lv.70 UT

Please don't ask for the Gastly unless you desperately want it. I've tried to clone it and it just won't clone! Apparently it's not hacked but I think the damn thing must be cursed or something >.<

OMG I just noticed something! Did I accidentally give all my Celebi pokerus? Danny and reaper you have the same Celebi, you have to tell me! XD Lol nah, it can't have gone that quickly.

EDIT: You don't have to give me all that stuff for free, you know. I actually feel guilty :( pick two things.

I would sell my own mother for that Charmander...okay, not really, but I desire it!

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    O: Can I join? I've seen you around the PC alot and your always so nice.:D

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Thanks for joining, Zach. Wow, I suddenly feel so loved! With people joining my FC and all, I don't know what to say.

OK, reaper, I'll trade you a shiny Latias :)

Lol, Waffle-san. Yeah, Nicole is actually my second name, Lauren is my first name but nowadays (almost) everyone calls me Nicole or Nikki.

Beret, if you desire that Charmander so much I'll trade you one. You're a member of my FC after all, that's good enough payment for me. But if you do happen to have something in my wants list then that would be great. This is my wants list:

Weedle
    Kakuna
    Beedrill
    Ekans
    Arbok
    Magmar
    Articuno
    Pineco
    Forretress
    Gligar
    Teddiursa
    Ursaring
    Magby
    Raikou
    Entei
    Ho-oh
    Manaphy

If you don't want to trade any of those don't worry, it's fine. Don't put yourself out.

Back