• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    OK, this is the people out so far:
    (Sorry for the writing underneath, I just C+P'd 'em..)

Andy1582
    Stratigist

~Kazaam~
    Pokemon Expert

King Dragun
    Dragon Master

krazypoop
    Ice Cold

Kazuhiro808

ukballer
    I Got Me Some Bathing Apes

Huynh_192265

teveRyanOfficial(Default)

Sk8's opponent(Default)

_Prine_'s opponent(Default)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    (Sorry for the writing underneath, I just C+P'd 'em..)

Andy1582
    Stratigist

~Kazaam~
    Pokemon Expert

King Dragun
    Dragon Master

krazypoop
    Ice Cold

Kazuhiro808

ukballer
    I Got Me Some Bathing Apes

Huynh_192265

teveRyanOfficial(Default)

Sk8's opponent(Default)

_Prine_'s opponent(Default)

You forgot Name. He said doesn't have wifi any more so he has to drop out of the tourney :\

EDIT: Poor Name :( He was a good battler too.

Last edited:

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Just a question. What happens if my opponent an I can't find a battle time that works for the both of us? We live in the same timezone but the times he and I are online at the same time, I have to leave in less than 10 minutes, giving me no time to battle. I'm sure a battle would only take 15; 20 max to complete, but usually it's for basketball and I have to leave. I was just wondering if we could get our time extended a bit to finish our first heat if we can't get our battle in today. (I don't think this will happen but I just am wondering.)

~desu Saba~

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    luckyCHARMS has not contacted me for a battle for quite some time now.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Yeah, that does pose a good point.

Me and Venomancer (sk8's opponent) are real life friends and has had a busy weekend (b-day party n' all).

Here's another key factor; With school interfering with plans, I don't think someone from America can face someone in Australia.

Veno's a busy man, and I know that personally. He doesn't always have full access to things as these. This may also arise in a bunch of other people. So... is it anyway possible to extend the tourney lines? It seems pretty hasted right now.

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
    Years
    Yeah, that does pose a good point.

Me and Venomancer (sk8's opponent) are real life friends and has had a busy weekend (b-day party n' all).

Here's another key factor; With school interfering with plans, I don't think someone from America can face someone in Australia.

Veno's a busy man, and I know that personally. He doesn't always have full access to things as these. This may also arise in a bunch of other people. So... is it anyway possible to extend the tourney lines? It seems pretty hasted right now.

Well I'm free now; pm'd sk8 when I got home. I said I'd be back from my concert (band) around 10.00PM EST; however I dont know if its going to work out or not.

.Aero

Years
    How bout this. If your person hasn't logged in for, let's say 48-72 hours, and isn't here by the end of their timezone day, they are disqualified. I'm sorry if you don't want to win because of default, but it's going to have to happen to a few.

Latioslegends and I are doing our battle VERY soon. I'm just waiting for him to get his team together. ^^

Latioslegends has beaten me...oooh. I want to explain our battle it was sooo stupid. xD

Noctowl goes out first. Heracross goes out for him. He uses Megahorn taking out about half my health. I use Hypnosis and he switches to Starmie. I switch to Abomasnow. Hail goes into effect like always, and I use Wood Hammer killing Starmie. He brings out Garchomp that Fire Fangs me and I'm dead. I send in Absol who Night Slashes taking a good chunk of its health. He kills me with one Eearthquake. xD I send in Nocty and get hit with a Dragon Claw. I survive with 17 health. I kill his Garchomp only to remember Hail is in effect...ugh. I die and I could have won if it weren't for the hail. xD 4x on Heracross while asleep.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    xD I told our battle story (in edit in previous post), although I can't remember your second pokemon because of my really bad short term memory.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    xD Yes now I remember. I edited to fill in Starmie. (EVERYONE READ IT! SEE HOW HAIL CAN REALLY HURT YOU IF YOU HAVE ONLY ONE ICE TYPE! Don't make the same mistake I did. XD)

~desu Saba~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I lost to Ito. It was haxed up really, but it also proves that 3 vs. 3 is lame and 6 vs. 6 is much better since you can recover from hax.

Or maybe it was because I haven't battled for a month.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
    Years
    Timezones ftl?

I just realised that my opponent (Sk8) happens to be ~+10 hours ahead of me... When it's evening there I'm in school and when I get home he (should be) in bed... How was this supposed to work out?

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years

Sk8's opponent(Default)

I'd rather give Venomancer the chance to battle me if that's ok. :) I'm probably not a good enough battler to deserve a free pass :P

I just realised that my opponent (Sk8) happens to be ~+10 hours ahead of me... When it's evening there I'm in school and when I get home he (should be) in bed... How was this supposed to work out?

Haha dunno bout that. I stay up pretty late :P
    So you said you'd be home at 10pm didn't you? So it'd be.. 8am here right?
    I guess I'll just have an early night to get up in time.

Last edited:
    Back