• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Meh, we'll just get this tourney moved on. Lady Nicole has been here a good bit, and Playafritz, he's posted more recently than T_S, so they'll both move on.

If you wanna try to get T_S vs. Fritz in the next round, go ahead.

Generalguy and Minabii...they haven't posted in ever, so they both can be dropped. However, that leaves us with only 5. Maybe Nicole and Fritz can face one another for one spot, then we'll have 4.

Alright, here's how this'll work.

Venomancer vs. _Prince_
    ABYAY vs. (Lady Nicole vs. Playafritz)

Last edited:

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Meh, we'll just get this tourney moved on. Lady Nicole has been here a good bit, and Playafritz, he's posted more recently than T_S, so they'll both move on.

If you wanna try to get T_S vs. Fritz in the next round, go ahead.

Generalguy and Minabii...they haven't posted in ever, so they both can be dropped. However, that leaves us with only 5. Maybe Nicole and Fritz can face one another for one spot, then we'll have 4.

Alright, here's how this'll work.

Venomancer vs. _Prince_
    ABYAY vs. (Lady Nicole vs. Playafritz)

Do I battle Venomancer then?

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Wow, ummm, I had no idea I was part of this tourny, which is rather weird, because I'm in the 3rd round... @_@

I haven't heard a single thing from Playafritz, so I cannot see that he/she is having problems contacting me, as I am easily available via PM, and haven't recieved anything...

~T_S

ABYAY

Years
    Playafritz might not respond either T_S, and if he doesn't in the next day or so, then I suppose you face Lady Nicole for spot 4 instead. We'll see how things go.

That's right Prince, but don't take any action yet. Let's get spot 4 dealt with first.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
    Well my Internet went Haywire over the past week, so I havn't been able to get on. I have tried to contact T/S at least twice through PM, so I really dont know what is going on now

Ársa

k.
    Years
    May I please reinterate that I have not received any PM's from PlayaFritz

I am in no way responsible for the battle not commencing, and I am positive that most if not all PM's get through, so if you have sent as many as you say you have, I would have received at least 1... o.0

~T_S

ABYAY

Years
    well T_S...I haven't heard a single thing from Playafritz... if he doesn't post in the next day, you'll face Lady Nicole instead for that 4th spot.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
    Aha, good job we´ve got ABYAY around.
    ^^"

OK, so about the prizes
    *Does some girlishly loud sqeel for joy*
    If you´ve been knocked out, contact me with your FC, and we´ll set about giving out the eggs.
    I´ve got like 4 boxes of Phione eggs >.<"

So, good luck to the rest of yuh.
    Over and out!

Back