• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Bass, I talk to Veno myself at times because I have his number and everything. MSN me whenever you're on, and I'll check for him on AIM; he's not on too often, and when he is, there's a chance he's not at his cpu.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Ah, nice. Getting into Round Four without a single battle. XD

I didn't expect to see Ooka leave like this....Dangit....

Hold on ...
    If Ooka has left this tourney...I'll take my place back. I don't want this placement wasted. Of course if this is okay with Ooka and everyone else. =P I wasn't knocked out, was I?

Last edited:

ABYAY

Years
    As sadly to say alakazam... lol you MUST battle someone. Thus, you face _Prince_. Here's the updated matchups.

Lady Nicole + Umanouski

Tortured_Soul(Mullac) + PlayaFritz

Minabii + Generalguy

Bass DX + Venomancer

ABYAY + jman617

_Prince_ + Alakazam17

ABYAY

Years
    A well needed bump.

I don't think jman has been around for a while -_-... Also, everyone, we need these matches done, hopefully by next Saturday.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Umanouski, you still there? I think we should battle soon :\ I don't want this thread ending up like the Haloween tourney.

ABYAY

Years
    Lady Nicole + Umanouski

Tortured_Soul(Mullac) + PlayaFritz

Minabii + Generalguy

Bass DX + Venomancer (Venomancer takes victory 5-0)

ABYAY + jman617 (ABYAY takes victory 6-0; one moment in-game pulls a long way.)

_Prince_ + Alakazam17 (_Prince_ takes victory 2-0.)

This post will be updated with each battle result.

Last edited:

ABYAY

Years
    Tourney bracket updated; Venomancer beat Bass DX 5-0; I believe that was the outcome.

Since both Uman and Nicole have updated their existance of this thread, they're safe until their battle commences. Minabii, GeneralGuy, jman, Playafritz, and Tortured_Soul, post in here to update your status of being able to battle or not. I really don't want to have to cut the tourney down in numbers so soon.

ABYAY

Years
    well,remember that she's in the UK, so it does make a time difference. She has posted too, so she's safe until you two actually battle.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    i sent nicole a PM and she hasent responded. I sent it the same day as the last bracket post.

Yeah I know, I'm sorry >.< I did read your PM and I left it, intending to reply later but I... forgot. I'm so sorry :(

I can battle tomorrow morning though :) I'm usually online at about 4am GMT :paranoid:

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Well, looks like I'm out :knockedou, but it's been fun beating my oppenents in the 3vs3 rounds.:bandit:

Well, best of luck everyone.:classic:

Back