• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

✖clade's.requestSHOP✖

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    OK,I want my sig to be as big as posible,the text is Orange Meganium in gold letters,colour scheme orange,and an orange meganium at the side.

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    OK,I want my sig to be as big as posible,the text is Orange Meganium in gold letters,colour scheme orange,and an orange meganium at the side.

Do you understand what Clade just said? You need to fill out the formmmm! Here's a link to the first page. Why don't you read the rules, while you're there too
    '-_-

@ Clade: Wow, I really hope my shop doesn't become this busy with members like these ^

Amazing graphics, by the way. But why don't you try a new style? I think it could really help your reputation :3

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    um..Motsuko, could YOU help me with mine?

You mean a banner? As long as it isn't Pokemon related, then sure! n_n
    But you'll have to request in my Showcase. I'm not going to post the link in Clade's shop, but it should be on the first page of Graphics and Photography. It's called "Graphics Journal".

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Size - 450x165
    Render / Stock -
    ✖clade's.requestSHOP✖
    and
    ✖clade's.requestSHOP✖

Text -
    Darkness The Umbreon And Psy The Espeon...
    Color Scheme - Black,Grey,Purple And Pink
    Other - Could You Put The Text On The Avvy Too?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Waah! I'm being attacked with requests! @.@

Motsuko: Lmao! XD I'm trying to learn smudging, but I can't find good smudge brushes. So I'm sticking with Akari's the sparkle style for now. :3

Erureido: Your request has been rejected since you have asked Motsuko to do your signature. He's like, a zillion times better at banners than I am so whatev. XD

Orange Meganium: Render, please. <_< I can't make a banner without renders. :D

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
    Erureido: Your request has been rejected since you have asked Motsuko to do your signature. He's like, a zillion times better at banners than I am so whatev. XD

Gah! Do people really think I'm that good?! I'm am certainly not as good as people say I am; and I'm not just saying that to be modest xD
    I'm a beginner! lolol

Motsuko: Lmao! XD I'm trying to learn smudging, but I can't find good smudge brushes. So I'm sticking with Akari's the sparkle style for now. :3
    I never quite figured how to do that style, yet.. =[
    Maybe a certain graphics guy can explain it to me? *puppy eyes*

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Wow... You're a excelent ...um... banner maker? Anyways i will give credit :)

Size 200X400
    Render / Stock https://a1.vox.com/6a00c2251da79e8fdb00cd97261ad94cd5-500pi and https://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/sceptile.png pleeeeeeeease
    Text Toxic
    Color Scheme Purple and Green galaxy ...like... thing :/
    Other: Can I have both Drapion and Sceptile on two different avatars please :D (Drapion on one and Sceptile on the other with there names...) Please do this and I will be soooooooooo greatful :D

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Sorry Toxic, I already have three requests on my hands, which is the most I can take right now. Please request another time.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    THanks a lot. It looks good except for one thing. The text in the banner looks a bit faint so if you can could you do something to make it better visable. Still if you are busy (with life and request) then I understand.

Still thanks a lot.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Bonne Matin clade! Actually, its not the Matin, so whatever. I should like a banner and avatar if you ish not very busy.

Size: The size of your display banners please, Im horrible with pixels.
    Render / Stock:
    ✖clade's.requestSHOP✖

Color Scheme: Dark Greens and Blues
    Text: Can you put Bone in the corner, but in larger main text Journey into the Valley
    Other: I only want Bone (the little white guy) and his map on the avatar, so if you could cut the rest away that would be nice!

Well, thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back