• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

❝mitsubishi's | showcase

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    My second topic here...? This'll be my showcase until it dies or something. I've improved a little, so I'll show some more icons. ;D (With other things coming later.) You may use whatever I make, just please remember to give credit.

3 Bambi II
    6 Pocket Mans
    2 Stock (Cats)
    2 Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku)
    2 Powerpuff Girls
    2 Sonic X
    5 Lucky Star
    2 K-On!

Spoiler:

Feel free to comment or w/e, sorry I don't have that much to show.

Last edited:

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Agreed with t w e n t y - t w o .
    Make them brighter, and if you can experiment with C4D's and/or the pen tool to add some nice little effects to heighten flow and focus.
    Pretty good though!

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Hmm not bad, still can improve but it's better, maybe a bit brighter?
    Heh, I was afraid I was making some of them too too bright ;A; but I get what you mean. Thanks for the comment.

Agreed with t w e n t y - t w o .
    Make them brighter, and if you can experiment with C4D's and/or the pen tool to add some nice little effects to heighten flow and focus.
    Pretty good though!
    Hmm, I'm not really familiar with the C4D/those kind of effects yet. I might try them out sometime. xd Some people are quite good at them though. thanks for the comment.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I agree with CT on the brightness, as I personally think the only one that can use a little more light is the second Bambi one. These look really nice, keep up the good work.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I like the Piplup and Meowth avatar the best. It's really cute. <3

If you're not ready for c4D, then don't even try it.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I agree with ct about the no c4ds in the icons. Mainly because to have them included would either make them the focal or have the stock take up less space. Kind of defeating the purpose.
    Anyway I like the contrast and brightness the way it is. I also love the first cat icon.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Meh, I like em all. It's all a matter of preference if its lighter or not. The dimmed look might appeal to others.

I don't think she should touch C4Ds at all, personally I don't like them in icons.

Great work <3
    Thank you. <3

I agree with CT on the brightness, as I personally think the only one that can use a little more light is the second Bambi one. These look really nice, keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the comment!

I like the Piplup and Meowth avatar the best. It's really cute. <3

If you're not ready for c4D, then don't even try it.
    That was one of my personal favorites, lol. Thank you.

I agree with ct about the no c4ds in the icons. Mainly because to have them included would either make them the focal or have the stock take up less space. Kind of defeating the purpose.
    Anyway I like the contrast and brightness the way it is. I also love the first cat icon.
    Thanks for the tip and comment~

2 Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku)
    2 Powerpuff Girls

❝mitsubishi's | showcase
    ❝mitsubishi's | showcase

❝mitsubishi's | showcase
    ❝mitsubishi's | showcase

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Liking the new icons!
    The first Hatsune one is way to white in the background. I think it needs a shade of blue or something there...
    The next one across is amazing though. Great lighting and I love the little texture you put on it.
    The Power Puff Girls ones are pretty good, however the second one is too dark in my opinion.

Hah! I love these icons. : D
    The Hatsune ones are, you know, cool. But the Power Puff Girl ones bring back memories for sure.
    >.<
    I dressed up as the professor in that show for halloween, um, was it two years in a row?

PS. I don't find the Hatsune too white in the bg. Contrast is smex in icons.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Liking the new icons!
    The first Hatsune one is way to white in the background. I think it needs a shade of blue or something there...
    The next one across is amazing though. Great lighting and I love the little texture you put on it.
    The Power Puff Girls ones are pretty good, however the second one is too dark in my opinion.
    That wasn't actually a texture, it was just apart of the main image. |D But thank you.

Hah! I love these icons. : D
    The Hatsune ones are, you know, cool. But the Power Puff Girl ones bring back memories for sure.
    >.<
    I dressed up as the professor in that show for halloween, um, was it two years in a row?

PS. I don't find the Hatsune too white in the bg. Contrast is smex in icons.
    lol, the professor was win. <3 Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I have to say, in my own opinion, that the Bambi and Powerpuff Girl icons were your best. I love them. And the whole brightness thing, it's best if it appeals to you. You're the maker, not them. If they want it brighter, they can make their own.

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Amazing work! I love how you combined classic shows/movies with bright colors!
    Thanks so much!

I have to say, in my own opinion, that the Bambi and Powerpuff Girl icons were your best. I love them. And the whole brightness thing, it's best if it appeals to you. You're the maker, not them. If they want it brighter, they can make their own.
    Thanks Dusty <3

No more icons today, but just a little announcement~ me and my friend technicals are starting up an lj graphics comm, persuadable! So visit if you have time. She makes good icons too. );
    /shameless advertising

Back