• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

で's SS

Years
Basement Area....U need to go to the downstairs of any Pokemon Center.Right hand side when u r in the POKEMONCENTER.

So,is tat ok with u that i get wifi from outside?

Years
haha...Juz one stuff:I cant talk to you at here while trading,is tat ok?

I dont have router actually,Thats why i said i dont have WiFi in my dorm

Years
Well,i think i need to explain this to you...

i Dont have WiFi Router for doing trades using my DS. There's a WiFi Source(OUTSIDE) that i can use for trades,that's it.Understand?

Years
I can still appear in the WiFi room,lol.

Listen:U have WiFi Router in ur house,and that means u can go on wifi using ur DS and do trades with me;while at the same time,u can online using ur computer/laptop aswell...

but i cant.No WiFi for my DS.Only internet connection for my laptop.Understood?

there's a WIFI SOURCE at outside that i can use for my DS to do trades with you,understand?

Years
so you need to go outside then in order to trade? or you want to trade using your computer versus my DS ? Either way i am standing by, so do what you have to if you want.

i understand that you need to get 10 pokemon from your JP to your US so i will have to trade you twice in order to accomplish this.

Last edited:
Years
Eww...Yeah,i need to go outside to get the WiFi for my DS to go to the WiFi room and trade with you.

I'm away from my comp,and thats why i said i cant chat with you while trading...So u r ready now right?can i go on wifi now?

Years
Ahh,finnaly u r understood now,only 2 mins,ok?

and one more:I'll trade u six pokes from my JP Plat,and can u keep them in ur PC first??grab another six(include ur larvitar and lunatone) from me again from my JP Plat.

AFter that,i'll switch game(US Plat)

and u trade them(ten pokes) to my US Plat,ok?

Years
good no problem then- if you have a Lotad you dont need any level i need one also, but no big deal. I'm ready, i will give you a few minutes to walk to your connection,then we trade once- you reload on your other cartridge and trade back to you- .......

Years
Next time for the lotad ok??

i will go on wifi now...and please:trade u six from my JP Plat and u keep them first in ur game's PC,grab another six from my JP Plat,and after that,we will meet again in US Plat's WiFi room ok??

see u there....hopefully our trade will work successfully.

Back