• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

소 녀시대 Dialga Man's Emporia

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    i guess so, i think i already have that jirachi though

sure, whats the nature?

Adamant, but if you want to trade It might take me a little while I'm having some router troubles. I will PM you when I am up and running =]

DragonRush

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    has that beldum been hack checked by any chance?

No. How do you hack check a pokemon.

Fiiiiiilllllleeeeeer

I looks fine I have no reason to believe it was hacked if that makes you feel better lol

Last edited:

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Oh, I am sorry, and yes, I can get that to you, just not right now, cuz my diamond is not with me.

Years
    Can I offer a shiny UT ditto with a naive nature for

소 녀시대 Dialga Man's Emporia

Impish lvl 100
    394/196/332/98/157/244

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    can i get that eevee with an adamant nature? this will help a lot. i can also ev train anything you want along with any three of:
    shiny munchlax (ut), shiny growlithe (ut), shiny houndour(ut), shiny milotic(ut besides a Rare candy to evolve the feebass) shiny tentacrule, and a sinhy larvitar(ut)

or a shiny latios with one of the above.

i currently have no means to check the iv's

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    can i get that eevee with an adamant nature? this will help a lot. i can also ev train anything you want along with any three of:
    shiny munchlax (ut), shiny growlithe (ut), shiny houndour(ut), shiny milotic(ut besides a Rare candy to evolve the feebass) shiny tentacrule, and a sinhy larvitar(ut)

or a shiny latios with one of the above.

i currently have no means to check the iv's

no means? if your on the internet there's always a means to check IV's through IV calcs and wifi

and i didnt accept the request i was just wondering about it...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    no means? if your on the internet there's always a means to check IV's through IV calcs and wifi

and i didnt accept the request i was just wondering about it...

Ohh sorry i misinterpreted your post.

I really don't care about the nature, if its easier just do whatever it comes out as.

I don't have anyone who I can battle with over wifi to check Iv's, thats what i meant

Back