• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

0_o vs. <(>.<)<-- Which one wins?

0_o or <(>.<)<

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    This is basically a copy of the XD vs lol thread. Just more random. >>

Meh, 0_o, I suppose, although I prefer O_o. I never used <(>.<)< in my life.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    O_o and it's many forms beat <(>.<)< by a long shot. The latter simply has too many characters. I might even mix them and make a >_<.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Actually this is more random then lol vs XD cause 0_0, 0_o,O_O,o.o e.t.c is more of omg shocked and wtf while ><, >_< e.t.c is more of facepalm oh crap you did not or my favorite you got to be effeen kidding me. I use both equally when the time is needed.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    O_o
    The other one is cool, except it has way too many characters.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I don't see how one can win as they're used for different things. o.o'

I thought 0.o was used to show confusion, and >.< was meant to be like, I dunno, what Homer looks like when he says "Doh!" on The Simpsons?

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Probably 0_o, because, its fun to type.
    I actualy like o.O better, but I suppose its close enough.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Pretty much a copy of the other thread, but whatever...

O.o wins. The thing you put down as the other category is just weird and has too many letters. I've never even seen anyone type that before. Weird...

Back