• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1 Day

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I would tell my mother how much I love her, and play with my dog for a little bit. I'd ride the largest rollar coaster in the world. I'd get wasted and swim in the largest fountain on earth. I'd see at least two of the seven great wonders. I'd watch all of the episodes of Invader Zim, including the unaired ones. I'd write a will and leave all of my possesions to my mom. To end my day, I'd take a GIR plushie and climb atop the tallest building in the world and freefall to my death, because to me, that's one of the best ways to die.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Umm... I'd do nothing, seriously. I'm not going to have fun and then die. <~ That's not working, in my head. 3:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I'd hang out with my friends. Do romantic stuff that I can't regret. And most importantly take over a hockey rink and play until i couldn't paly anymore.

Something to od with my friends or hockey. Depending on how much money I had and how many rules still exist.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Give all the money I have to my parents & younger brother & make sure that they won`t spend it on crap. Also, hide all of my accessories like my mangas, jewelry, stationaries, etc. in a safe spot & then just sleeeeep.

I think that`s what I would do...

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    My list
    1.go to japan and practise goshin-kan with some martial artists there
    2.learn japanese
    3.get a license
    4.win duel monsters tournament
    5.beat pkmon diamond

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    Lose my virginity of course. I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd like to go out with a bang.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Lose my virginity of course. I dunno about the rest of you, but I'd like to go out with a bang.

Yeah, definitely. I'd like to commit suicide in a really odd, unexpected way that will make me famous for my death just before I'm due to die :)

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Hang out with my best friends spend the day like youve never experienced before, then on the last hour before my death Id like to shoot down annoying celebrities

Years
    ok. 1st, id tell pple i no and trust.

then, id tell the guy i like i love him (even tho even on my last day, its still uunlikely) spend all of my $, and do all the things that i always wanted 2 do.

then id b all lyke, "good bye, everyone." and then id sit their hoping it will b as painless as possible, this thought running throu my head. "finally, im gonna die! :D " id also want 2 die of sumthing intesresting AND painless (which is unlikely, but o well) id do sumthing so that pple wont 4get me.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I would blow my mopney on the biggest gun i could find and then kill loads of people

I will also go steal from houses. and as my last act get police to chase me for 200 miles.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Gonna break as many rules as i can.

And what if the way the world was gonna end was gonna be more painfull then being shot?????

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011
    I'd rob the local pawn shop and take their guns.

Y'all are goin' down with me.

"Yoshimitsu used Destiny Bond!"

Back