• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+1 fresh meat

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
    Not fresh to foruming in general, but to this particular one. It's a bit confusing, but I think I can figure it out ... xD

Anyway, hi guys! You can call me Din, pretty much. I haven't been a member of a pokémon forum for the longest time - I was active over at SPPf a few years back but that place can get pretty unfriendly, so I'm hoping this is a nicer place to be. (:

Not really sure what to say other than that, I'm typically a nice person, I love meeting new people, I'm a huge derp for Twin Peaks at the moment but I don't expect people to know what that is, and my pokémon interest is at the moment ignited by B/W coming to Europe (so excited) and the fact that I've once again picked up my OT fic from the dusty shelves from where it's been the last six months.

Hope to have a good time here. See you on the other side!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi Din! You seem like a friendly new member. I'm sure you'll get the hang of PC pretty soon. Reading the rules is a good first stop, but don't get intimidated by them. They're easy to follow.

As long as you're not spamming and treat others as you want to be treated, this place is really neat and nice. I haven't been on sppf, but I've seen one thing... PC has a lot more cool theme skins xD and MANY to choose from. Hope you'll like them.

If you post your fic, I might read it :3 Also, I like your avatar.

Hope to see you around~ Stop by the offtopic section if you'd like. Lots of nice trivia games and discussions going around when you want a break from pokémon talk.

EDIT: WAAAAAIIIT. I just saw your location. Är du svensk? YAY fler svenskar till PC :D:D::D

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
    I skimmed them, but I've been on the internet a long time - it doesn't seem to be anything that you already knew as long as you've got a bit of common sense (: will probably read a bit more in-depth later to be on the safe side, but.

And thanks - I hope to post it sooner or later, since I live for feedback and especially constructive critisism. Also omg yes, Poochyena is my favourite, so it was a given. Thanks!

och -YES SVENSK HAHA, det hade jag inte väntat mig! Power åt svenskarna xD -fistbump- på SPPf var vi så många att vi startade en svensk klubb, vore kul ifall vi kunde dra ett sånt stunt här. Hur många finns det? :D

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Welcome to PC~
    We are actually lots nicer over here than at SPPf, unless you break the rules
    Anyway, have a great time~

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
    Vet inte om de är kvar, senast jag kollade var stället väldigt dött, men vem vet. Får se om jag kan hålla mig kvar här ... har en tendens att tappa intresset för saker väldigt fort. xD

Thanks for the welcome, Sammyskitty! It looks like a nicer place so far, yeah. :D and I'm normally not one for rule-breaking so I think I'll be fine c:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Du, det känner jag igen sååå väl. Har börjat massor challenges med gamla gameboyspel, finns ett speciellt forum för det här, men gör aldrig klart dem, och skriver sällan klart mina fics heller. *slaps self*

Nu börjar jag pladdra iofs. Tror inga mods kan svenska, men de vill inte att välkomsttrådarna ska bli chat-trådar så jag säger välkommen igen och hoppas vi ses ^^ eller får vi väl se till att göra. Alltså, online. YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME IRL maybe :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Sorry, I don't know Swedish but it's been a place I've been hoping to visit sometime.

And we actually have a lot in common. I write fan fictions with my own OC and I left Sppf due to me being mistreated and disrespected on there. And I can vouch that folks are a LOT nicer here on PC... otherwise I wouldn't have stuck around for three years.

Hey, can you do me a favor? Can you message me (either visitor or private message) when you do post your fan fiction, as I've been especially starved for good stories featuring female OC's. I'll be sure to read it and give you my thoughts. I was active on Sppf fan fiction a while ago under a different username, so you may or may not know who I am already xD

Well, I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, and please ask if you need any help! See you around!

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Umm, fresh meat isn't quite as good as cookies, but we'll take what we can get!

Hi and welcome to our little community. I hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of new friends.

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
    LeSabre: Haha, how did you know the main character of my story is female, or was that just a lucky guess? Thanks a ton for that welcome, anyway! I hope I'll stick around (: And I'll remember to message you :D I'd be happy to take a look at your story as well if you have it posted somewhere. c:
    EDIT
    : just noticed your sig hahaha.

Rukario: Ahaha well I meant I am the fresh meat, really. But thanks, I hope so as well (:

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Surely everybody agrees that the members and staff are nice.(most staff) We all hope you think so too, and have lots of fun talking about pokemon. You state that you like Twin Peaks? Well you may post a thread about them! That is what PC is all about!

Back