• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#1 Thing You Hate

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    There are so many things I hate, but I'd have to say I don't hate anything more than people who hate animals <.< (I'm not directing this at you, Trikip and I'm sorry if my post offended you in any way)

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    No, it didn't offend me. You have the right to like animals and I have the right to not. I actually hate people who love animals. And that's not directed to you, Smarties.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    The thing I hate the most is MySpace....That website is pure evil. No offense to those who like it ^^;

Years
    I don´t like persons who hate persons who has disabilities. It´s unfair to me to laugh at people who are differnt and that´s the thing I hate the most. I think you can understand this, can´t you?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I hate hypocrites.¬¬
    Infact, I know a hypocrite who goes to this forum! =O I actually know them.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    There are many things that I hate. The one thing I hate the most is when people misjudge me. Some people just dont think that I act the way I do because of my disability. I'm not making it an excuse I mean its actaully the truth. People think that I'm stupid because of the things I do or dont know. They take me for granted and they use my words against me to make me look like a total fool. That is one thing I just can't stand.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Rai said:
    The thing I hate the most is MySpace....That website is pure evil. No offense to those who like it ^^;
    I totally agree with you, but it's not my number one, XD.

For me it'd have to be wanna-be's, they're just so annoying! XD

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I have a lot of dislikes, but I don't I hate anything.
    Err...

Probably myself. I don't deserve to be around etc etc +whine whine+
    Though at the same time, I don't wanna die young at all. |D;;;; Wanna live until I'm a very old granny.. XD
    Neeeh.
    And next to that, my top three in order are homework, natural disasters, and mean people.

Back