• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    bluejay said:
    i patched quartz to ruby USA but the screen stays white
    make sure that the vba sound is not off. you can mute it, but turning it off makes the visuals run out of sync with the sound so it doesn't work.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Pikadon: I think you need to take the Dragon Egg back to the temple.

Phinsfan: It's in the gym leader's parents' house. Talk to his mom and dad.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    where can i found the dragon egg

can some one help found the jewel in the star temple

Last edited by a moderator:

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    dood, ur game kicks ! What does the dragon wing do, though? I/ we(me and my bro played it together) caught the rayquaza dud and the latios dud +kyogre groudon doods, but r those all the legendaries?

Last edited by a moderator:

ARCO

Jeremy is my idol :DDDDDDD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    where do i go after i beat the 6th gym leader. I havent found the dragon egg.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    i don't usually do this, but where can i find that stone that tells me the key to that weird language? i found it once but now i can't find it anymore...

Nomak

Future ruler of the world!! :)
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2008
    SupaCuz said:
    Pikadon: I think you need to take the Dragon Egg back to the temple.

Actually, the reason you need to get to the ladder is to get the diamond, which you have to give to the scientis who stole the dragon egg. Though i'm pretty much positive about this, I still can't get to the ladder. :(

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 9, 2006
    So, uh, is there any way to make the clock work in VBA? :t054:

edit: Wait, may have it working -- tried "save battery" over in the file menu... Don't get the battery message anymore. Not sure if it's fixed or not though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    you make the clock work by enabling the ''Real time clock'' option under the ''options'' menu on VBA.Also,at what level does Squiritti evolve?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 9, 2006
    Ok, I've got the clock working, but berries disappear if I in-game save and reload... not sure if they work at all. Is there any way to fix *this*?

Edit: Never mind. Still can't save/reload berries in-game (but I can use savestates), but berries *do* grow! Yay!

Edit edit: Um, it looks from the pokedex like larvly should evolve into one of two things, but I can only get cricoon... what's the trick? I've tried time of day already and it doesn't seem to be working.

Last edited:

gprstick2tcr

bahh....
    Years
  • I'm stuck at White Port at the part where you should be able to enter the Hideout, but the Wholas are still blocking the cave.
    Any help available?

Edit: I beat them at Marble Lake, too.

Last edited:

Air Hammer

Canadian Bacon
    Years
  • Someone had asked for help on this game in the GameFaq Ruby boards. I was intreged since I'd been trying out some other Pokemon hacks, and I must say, good job.

Some of the Pokemon look a bit odd though. Why do so many of them have big red noses? And I've wondered, what is a Sever, and it's evolution supposed to be?

I'm currently training to take on the Maroon Gym again. That Freech packs a good punch.

I read in this topic that Progon evolves by evolution stones. It's a good thing I saw that, as I would have never known. Which stones specificly can it use? What are the forms that come from them?

It took a while before I found out what the can of Tomato Soup was for, lol.

Right now I'm working on my own little personal Pokedex for the game.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    To find out what pokemon a new one was put in for just use the pokedex number from the game and a hoenn dex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back