• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2009
    I CANT DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE!

I really want this game though.......

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Where is the Bug Gym Leader? A Guy says Something about no elevators...Im confused...

Two Finger

Yeah
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    Teh Baro said:
    Once you got DIVE and explore the seafloor a bit, you will be able to translate all the texts.
    Where, exactly? (Im at the elite4, and I found a bug in the disscomune(is that how its spelt?)you cant go through one of the doors)

Years
    Have tried to download this hack, but for some reason it's not patching well. Not sure why. I know I patched it to the right rom.

Air Hammer

Canadian Bacon
    Years
    Oh man, I just got stuck.

It was in the Trick House, challenge #4 I think it was (the first time you use Strength). I was so ticked off I forgot to save a screenshot.

Near the end, just before the last trainer, you have to push 2 boulders on to the slippery floor against a wall so you can go left/right. While pushing one, I accidentally pushed it over to the left past the gap, blocking my path, and the floor wouldn't let me go down. Escape Ropes don't work in there.

All I lost was my progress through Cloudain Gym, but still.....

Years
    wow
    cool

i think the more intresting game is enabling like all pokemon season

from fire red kanto then moving to orange islands then johto then hoenn then moving back or crating places that would be cool thing

i hope the writer see my request

Pokemon Ranger Lisa

Without a voice...
    Years
    Drew: (on sisters account, cause she's on for a few)Eeeeeeeee~! Awesome hack. I'm really into it so far!
    Been playing for almost 5 hours now. ^^
    I got the first badge, but I'm at the Darkness Cave, and your Pokemon needs Rock Smash to break the boulders....but I have no clue where to find it.
    T-T

Lisa: I'm gonna play it soon too. ^^

Years
    If I could play the full version I would, but I will say that what little I have played is great, and it's awesome that you managed to comeplete it. ^___^

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    OK I read this entire thread and I am having the same problem that someone had on the first page. He even posted a pic of it. The game loads glitched. I have tried several diffrent emulators and get the same effect. The ROm was freshly downloaded and clean. Any idea whats wrong? I really want to otry out this hack.

Thanks in advance

hmmm that was the exact rom that I used but it still comes out glitched every time. I use the ISP patcher included with the hack and patch the .isp hack with the rom I have. It loads fine but it is compleatly glitched. Any sugestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    Thanks, I got it working. I am not all that far into it (just finished the first gym) but so far it is very cool. Thanks for the good hack and can't wait to see the Fire red one in the future.

Ai

; ♥ ~
    Years
    Embaby evolves at level 36.. its based off Combusken, and Combusken evolves at 36..

Years
    Well, I'm glad patching it to the Ruby rom worked for someone, cause it didn't work for me. I've tried that two or three times now, and I'm giving up. Everyone just tell me about the game, okay? *feels left out*

simmykrantz

Pokemon Destruction
    Years
    I got a white screen before i downloaded a CLEAN version of it.
    Also, can someone PLEASE tell me the four first badges?
    I got three now and i can't go anywhere, and i don't know where the fourth is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back