• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Alright, I downloaded it patched it and the screen is whitw. I also made sure the sound was on and not to sound stupid how the fudge do you download from rapid share.

tmd

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2009
    This is a great game...
    But...
    Where can I take the dragon egg?
    The dragon wing?

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2006
    Wow, this is the best hack i've ever played! I still dont know how to save& load though, so I've started and gone to darkness forest numerous times. Are there any ghosts in the forest?

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2013
    quoted by HakkerNel:

Wow, this is the best hack i've ever played! I still dont know how to save& load though, so I've started and gone to darkness forest numerous times. Are there any ghosts in the forest?

You save it by pressing start (enter on VBA)and and choosing ''save'' pressing a(z)
    until you see ''SAVING DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER''and do not close vba until it dissapears.You load it by pressing start at the title screen and choosing ''LOAD''.
    Yes there are ghosts in Darkness Forest like Guinette.

tome15

Im brother of knaspergold
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 22, 2006
    very awesome game nice stroy and great fakemons

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Where and who is the girl that I need to give the lava cookie that Baro told about?
    What is the item that I need to give to the witch in the forest?
    What is a hell mushroom?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Finally got all 9 badges (hopefully not to much of a spoiler megam8s), but seems that non of the events such as WEIRD ISLAND are happening?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    Where and who is the girl that I need to give the lava cookie that Baro told about?
    What is the item that I need to give to the witch in the forest?
    What is a hell mushroom?

Thanks for your help in advance.

trainra

just another person
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2018
    I get told:

The Internal battery has run dry
    The game can be played
    However clock-based events will no longer occur

Is this meant to come up?

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
    Errors

I Beat The Game Yesterdsay And I Noticed A Few Errors. The First One I Used The Eon Ticket/ Southern Island Activator Cheat At White Port Harbor And It Took Me To Olde Age Island. And At It's Dock Was The Dude At Olympic Village's Dock With His Boat. Another Error Was After I Beat The Game I Went To The "Lighthouse" To See What Pokermon Was There. 2 Errors In That 1 Error. 1 Was The Pokemon Was Beldum, And, 2 Was The Note Said Steven Stone, Like In The Regular Games.

Last edited:

bluejay

I'll Fly Forever!
    Years
    the thing tells me:

The Internal battery has run dry
    The game can be played
    the cursor is moving
    but when i press something nothing happens

is this because of my cpu.

becuase i got a flash card and really want to put it on there so i can show it off to my cousin (AND PLAY IT!) becuase hes 20 and is a game freak for pokemon. so i would tell him that u can only buy it at this ??? store and he would drive there and he would find out i tricked him...

Was That Off-Topic

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    [This is if you are using VisualBoyAdvance emulator]

It aint cause your CPU, and it aint cause it happens on all all the advance pkmn roms.

It happens because the Real TimeClock function is not turned on. What you have to do is:

Go to Options --> Emulator --> Real Time Clock. Make sure it is ticked.

Chances are it was off-topic

But the hack looks sweet. I love how much effort you have put into the game - especially the sprites.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    This game is amazing, the trainer sprites are top notch thought the pokemon sprites can do ALOT of work, story is equally amazing to the rest of the game, a few spelling errors but obviously the best hack EVER to be created.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back