• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.

..:i n n e r_宇 宙:..

This is called 'YOU SUCK'
Years
  • Kudos!

How do I get out of the Truck?! There is no door!!!

Yes, there is a door....

It's like the usual doors in the truck, you just go out from the right. All he did was add in Prof. Baro.

And I think on the website that hosts Pokemon Quartz, there is a walkthrough for it, in case all you people don't know where to go, etc. etc.

And finally, to the hack itself: kudos, for actually finishing a hack (old details yes, but there are still hacks left and right that aren't finished)

So hip, hip, hooray for the guy who actually finished a hack, and made it look easy!

From,
    ~TheRoad

(PS: I would actually play it, but due to my faketPokettoMonsutaa condition, I do not like playing games with fake Pokemon. But maybe I'll make an exception tommorow. LOL)

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I like your hack. It makes fun to play it. Really good work.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • few problems i found.
    (i might be using a version that had some errors but i think not)
    ok, that star temple (where you get that thing, for that person that stole an egg from their) well, you cant get to it, its set to be a wall not a walkthrough.

and, the town before the town with the pokemon leauge, well you cant get through it.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • SPOILERS IN THE GAME !!!!! DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANNA BE SPOILED

This hack is awesome and I have beaten the Elite 4 and caught Peezgal (Raquaza's counter-part) and got my 9th badge at the Oil place after i beat the E4 and got the ticket to go there...

But what do i do after i obtain the 9th badge??? I dont know where to go next...

P.S. I love how you put Kaomare (Kyogre Counter-Part) inside the Victory Road and did that little event by crossing the ancient writing that made him magically appear in front of you and automatically battle...(i wasnt ready because My Tyradino died with 1 surf and Tyradino is at level 60 at that time lol, but i caught him with only 4 ultraballs (lucky me)

Please someone respond

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    If anyone is having problems with getting through walls or stuff... I might be able to help. Just occured to me to fix it myself XD

EDIT: Wow... I fixed it by downloading a new ROM and applying the patch... but the ROM wasn't clean. Why did it work with a non-clean ROM but not with a clean one?

Last edited:

dipset4ever

Years
  • few problems i found.
    (i might be using a version that had some errors but i think not)
    ok, that star temple (where you get that thing, for that person that stole an egg from their) well, you cant get to it, its set to be a wall not a walkthrough.

and, the town before the town with the pokemon leauge, well you cant get through it.

Yes you can... did you get passed the Dark Swamp area??? you need to use dive in there alot to get to the other side (which is Muddy town to the left and E4 to the right) and you need waterfall.

Post a screenshot of whatever you are talking about, maybe that will help

EDIT: And about the Star Temple... I need to know how to get to that to because the ladder is bein blocked

AND TC, i found an ancient tablet underwater, and it had Pokemon names in alphabetical order. but what does it mean? and please answer my other question on the previous page.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Is there a guide for Pokemon Quartz? And also how does Progon (dragon type) evolve? And is there any other dragon type pokemons in Quartz?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Try and hack it... or match the PokeDex numbers up with that of the orriginal one to see what Pokemon are based off what... FireEgg is based off Torchic so naturally it evolves at levels 16 and 36...

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Try and hack it... or match the PokeDex numbers up with that of the orriginal one to see what Pokemon are based off what... FireEgg is based off Torchic so naturally it evolves at levels 16 and 36...

Can you give some steps by steps by using the VBA cheat searcher?

Ok i found that Progon is matched up with Trapinch (Which evovles at lvl 35) but my progon is already level 43....

Edit---NVM Just fround out it evolves by elemental stones.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    The VBA cheat searcher? Hm... don't do a search for them. Get Gameshark codes or similar off Google...

dipset4ever

Years
  • Why dont you just use Advanced Map??? thats wut i did... You can accuire all the PKMN if you wanted (i dont wanna catch the legendaries cuz thats the cheap way... i did catch all 3 generations starters..The fir rat is the best lol)

Go to the Wild Pokemon editor inside the AM to change or view the pokemon that appear in that area

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Why dont you just use Advanced Map??? thats wut i did... You can accuire all the PKMN if you wanted (i dont wanna catch the legendaries cuz thats the cheap way... i did catch all 3 generations starters..The fir rat is the best lol)

Go to the Wild Pokemon editor inside the AM to change or view the pokemon that appear in that area

can you tell me some dragon pokemon in this game? I already know of progon, dristal, freech, thundran, and they're evolutions...but is there any more dragon type pokemon.

dipset4ever

Years
  • I cant remember any of them but when you get to the 7th gym... take out a pen and paper and copy all the pokemon they use cuz they are all mostly dragons

The only ones i can remember is Rubygon and Saphiregon

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Yes you can... did you get passed the Dark Swamp area??? you need to use dive in there alot to get to the other side (which is Muddy town to the left and E4 to the right) and you need waterfall.

Post a screenshot of whatever you are talking about, maybe that will help

EDIT: And about the Star Temple... I need to know how to get to that to because the ladder is bein blocked

AND TC, i found an ancient tablet underwater, and it had Pokemon names in alphabetical order. but what does it mean? and please answer my other question on the previous page.

it was ther town where you get the last badge.
    i found a entrence to it and tried going in it and... coudent, just went on top of it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back