• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [100% Full Release] Pokémon Quartz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    In the game....when you go try to find Team Ambar....in the Cave...Where Am I suppose to go. I found the forbidden rooms...but when I kept going down and down...i am stilll in the same forbidden room. Where am I suppose to go to find the leader of Team Ambar?

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • dont go in the forbidden rooms... if you are using VBA, then save every time your about to go in a different room.\ because most likely that room will be the F.Room and you dont want that

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    dont go in the forbidden rooms... if you are using VBA, then save every time your about to go in a different room.\ because most likely that room will be the F.Room and you dont want that

So Where am I suppose to go?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    there are 2 ways you can take isnt there? i think you have to take the top one IIRC

I tried both ways...and both of them lead to the Forbidden Rooms....does the brail outside the cave have to do with anything with the cave? If so...what does it mean? It may help me find Team Ambar....

dipset4ever

Years
  • are you using VBA??? if so post some screenshots of what cave you are in. I know its confusing but you have to get used to the pattern... just post some SS and I'll be able to help out

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    are you using VBA??? if so post some screenshots of what cave you are in. I know its confusing but you have to get used to the pattern... just post some SS and I'll be able to help out

Here are some screenshots....

dipset4ever

Years
  • ^ ^ dragon wing???

did you beat the star temple? if so tell me how you opened the cave entrance becuase i also beat he game (well most of it) and im stuck on a few parts

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    ^ ^ dragon wing???

did you beat the star temple? if so tell me how you opened the cave entrance becuase i also beat he game (well most of it) and im stuck on a few parts

what's the star temple? Where is it? In the game it never said anything about a star temple but a cloud temple?

Years
  • Does anyone know how you get out of the Polkadot labyrinth?
    -feels stupid-

I've spent literally the last hour trying to figure out how I got in.
    (BTW! Ignore the woman at the end. Look @ the tree for free Carbos!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    what's the star temple? Where is it? In the game it never said anything about a star temple but a cloud temple?

can anyone help me pass the Frobidden Rooms when you try to catch Team Ambar in the submarine?

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2008
    Is it just me or do the preview pics not show up?

im having the same problem....

anyways...back to the game....how do i catch team ambar in the underwater cave? am i suppose to do something else before that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    The Game

Just to ask is this the same hack as the Pokemon Quartz being sold on ebay?

Or like it, because Im thinking of buying it. Its the one with the Gyrados thing on the front.

dipset4ever

Years
  • those games are illegal... they stole the work from people here and make bootlegged copies and make money off of it..... and your just wasting a good 30-50 $$ buying a game when you can get it here for free

dipset4ever

Years
  • i guess so... This hack isnt exactly an ENTIRELY new game because the maps are not changed drasticly... but there was 386 new pokemon put in this game so that took alot of effort. look out for zels ShinyGold because he seems to be on a roll.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2006
    :o Awesome!

I have played every Pokemon RPG game realesed up untill the Diamond/Pearl additions, along with having over 30 GBA games, and this is BY FAR the best GBA game i have ever played! I am addicted, very well written and alot of time and effort put into this. Great job man!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Even though it was stolen and I got it off ebay, GREAT JOB MAN. Just done the cave after Dewford, whic hI thought was hard (before none of my pokemon didnt learn Flash) but one did so yay.

Cant wait for the later maps!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back