• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1000 things to do when you are bored in Wal-Mart

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Well it is a huge superstore. Its simple, post something you would do in Wal-Mart when your bored. It must be Wal-Mart related though, it does have everything ;)

1. Hide in the clothes rack and scare people when they walk by.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I've been banned from my local Walmart xD For Jousting on a skateboard with brooms, ^_^ I won!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Re-enact Pac-Man with yellow, red, orange, pink and cyan clothes for you and 4 friends, with 4 blue snuggies for whoever are chosen to be the ghosts. You will get the weirdest looks. Trust me...I did.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    Doesn't anyone just play the video game kiosks?

Fill your basket up with things you wish you could buy, get them checked out, and put it all back at the last minute. (Seriously, I've seen someone do this xD)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Steal merchandise, get caught, escape your pursuers, steal clothes to form disguise, escape without any negative consequences.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Ask the clerk in the electronics department if they have any of the obscure Japanese RPG's in stock and laugh at their bewildered faces.

Use fabrics in the arts and crafts department to put together makeshift cosplay outfits, then re-enact love/battle scenes from the anime in the store.

See how well the shopping carts handle power sliding, drifting, and slaloming between shoppers.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
    Ask the clerk in the electronics department if they have any of the obscure Japanese RPG's in stock and laugh at their bewildered faces.

...I do. But it's not a joke. I'm honestly stupid enough to hope that they stock the games I want.

Use fabrics in the arts and crafts department to put together makeshift cosplay outfits, then re-enact love/battle scenes from the anime in the store.

See how well the shopping carts handle power sliding, drifting, and slaloming between shoppers.
    Ahh, yes, shopping carts are awesome. :D

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Fluant crappy, obscure manga series (i.e. Naruto, Bleach) at people randomly, shoving them at their faces when extremely close to a customer, hard-selling and blackmailing them until they say they'll go buy it.

Get a female friend and have her scream for help. Use her as a diversion to steal merchandise. When obtained target merchandise(s), get the hell out of there. Like, immediately. Disguising yourselves are recommended.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back