• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Hangs Himself Over A Nintedo Wii

BerserkPaladin

Has Left For GOOD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2008
    what is this world turning into... an death emulated by that weird "sand burial juitsu" (however that word is spelt) thats done by that garra dude from naruto and now an 13 year old hangs himself over a confiscated Wii?

I wonder what is going to be next...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    I am thirteen years old, and have had thoughts of suicide in 4th grade and 5th.

I still do sometimes, because of the stupidest things. I CAN understand what this kid was going through. Once I almost committed suicide because of my fear of ghosts; once because I got called ugly, etc.
    It's extremely stupid, and once I sit down and clear my mind I realise just how stupid it is.
    Besides, we don't even know what the REAL reason for his death was. It could've been a complete accident, anyway.

I dunno, I feel sorry for the kid. Sometimes you just need someone to talk to, y'know? And here's the thing --

when you have constant negative thoughts over something - like this kid was - you attract more negative thoughts to you, making the situation seem MUCH worse than it really is. That could be what happened, and he got completely depressed. so yeah.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    If he killed himself by accident, then there should be a bit of sympathy but I've never seen the story released on media (I never watch the news >.>) but in any case a death is a death. And that boy ment something to his family so my sympathies to the family.

but if he did it on purpose because of a wii..well..thats..just weird o.o;; But I would still give my sympathies to the family. Imagine what the family was going through at the time? Its very hard to loose someone.. I've only to been at a funeral once but it was extremely painful and it was my grandma..And i didn't even know her very well..I never wanan imagine the pain of someone that close to me

So my regards to the family and peace be with them.

ScyKinG

Can't Be Touched
    Years
    I don't know to either feel real bad or laugh. Laugh may sounds like me being a jerk, but come on, he killed himself over a wii? In my opinion he had to have a few other things wrong with him =/. On the other hand some one died, negating the stupidity =/

EDIT: I didnt laugh, I was just trying to make a point =(

Last edited:

Røzuя℮iÐØ

Roserade is manly rite? D:
    Years
    You'd think if he was going to hang himself over a game console, it'd be at least something better than a Wii.

I lol'd^^^

But in all seriousness, it's a shame that children and people of today's society have become so attatched to material things that they'd do anything for them, I'll admit I'm at fault for that. Teenagers are pretty emotional beings, it's pretty easy for them to get carried away with things, but one would never assume they would go this far.

Anyways, I can only hope that the family can move on from this and continue to move forward.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Man that's really sad.I feel bad for the family of that kid. Sounds like he was in desperate need of anger management jeez..killing yourself for a freakin WII? When you could've just played it like, the next day?! I'm sorry, but that kid sounds just plain retarded to me..

Also...

Originally posted by ミロカロス
    But a coroner said that Jake had killed himself by accident and there was no evidence he has been influenced by the programme.

Didn't sound like an accident to me. Unless the tie somehow magically got caught up in the bed and around his neck. =/

-Neko

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    I know a few people like this, not that they would kill themselves, but that they seem to throw tantrums at the slightest provocation. I just think that this kid got a little too excited and thought, "Oh, they're going to be so sorry when I'm dead!" without thinking what dead really meant. And the kid probably did have some sort of mental disorder.

It really is a tragedy, and not just that the kid is dead, but how obsessed he was over a Wii.

Back