• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

13 Year Old Father

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    You mean I can have babies? Awesome.

She should've aborted the damn thing.

This baby has been born and thats how you speak of it? I think ts beautiful beig heathy and all considering all the risks. When parents are young, there are higher chances of birth defects.

Years
    In all seriousness, I don't see how it's so bad. I mean, of course he might not be ready, since his age makes him seem immature and not responsible enough. But well, he and his girlfriend are going to try to be good parents. And he seems to care about his baby a lot, so he's more mature than it seems. Though at that age, it's not the best time to have a baby. But really, as long as they care for their baby, I think it's fine.
    I don't mean to be disrespectful, but you sound as innocent as those kids. It couldn't be further from "fine". It is not fair for their families nor for the baby; like Alfie's father said, they don't even realize the depth of what they've walked into. A baby will always be a big deal, young or not. It's not like their families are in the best condition to afford these kind of stupid mistakes. Of course, a good share of the blame goes to them as well.

I'm sorry to be skeptical, but kids that age sometimes can't even take care of their pets properly. Many teenage parents as old as 17 (four years older than this kid) struggle incredibly to raise a baby in similar situations. As much as this boy cares, the baby will not be fed and taken care of by pure love, not in this world.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    The reason why this is so shocking is because the father looks so young he could easily pass as 8! The age doesn't shock me, the age he looks does.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know, he just doesn't look capable of producing what is needed to get a girl pregnant.

JesseCS

What do you mean "creepy"?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2011
    I can't help but notice that a story almost identical to this was in one of those grocery check out tabloids a couple of years ago. I of course never actually bought it...

DarknessPokemon

Did I scare you?
    Years
    I've seen that on the other forumsites I go to. I think that kids that young should just keep that thing in there and wait until they get married to "do it". The father looks like he's 10 and the mother looks about 2-3 times older than he is. Kids these days do a lot of crazy stuff.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    There all screwed. Period. Hope they have fun watching that baby grow up with parents that will compare to its size when it's older.

Edit: I almost lol'd tears when I read she slept with two other kids. What a whore.

Last edited:

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    that is actually really sad =/

I hope someone helps him with it, or because of the age, They thought about adoption.

All-in-all... I ponder about that quality of the baby's life.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Gosh, that's too young. Poor baby. They could've thought about the expenses and stuff before that.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Gosh, that's too young. Poor baby. They could've thought about the expenses and stuff before that.

They probably did, but how does that help them? The expenses would go far beyond 10 pounds, so even if discussing it, it wouldn't help. And if they did go over it, their parents would be getting a bit suspicious, and they wanted to keep it hidden until it had to be told.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I swear to god that that kid is 8 nad the girl is a 35 year old hooker.
    I pray that the baby gets adopted b a good family, cause that kids about as ready for fatherhood than a 3 year old
    and if you Poms need something to do, maybe you should get better at cricket?
    Or we'll just keep floging ya!

Back