• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 16 badges, done with red..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsudo

The dark trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    What now ?

I just beat the game, and i feel sad :(

And i dont know what i can in the game now, suggestions ?

Tsudo

The dark trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Did you complete the National Pokedex? Try the Pokeathlon, Millions of things to do.

I have not. I am aiming to though :) And i'm not much into competetive battling, and i will try the Pokéathlon.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Along with that there's the try-to-get-5-trainer-card-stars bit, the Battle Frontier (LOTS of battling there), getting all of the phone numbers (including gym leaders), chasing down all of those legendary Pokemon and other such side-quests. As well as starting over and trying it with a different team/impose a challenge on yourself, of course.

Any other questions, please ask them in the Help thread sticky at the top of the section (or check out the FAQ thread as well for more info). That's basically it so going to close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back