• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1M circuit board FIX!! (for firered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2010
    I have finally found the ips file fix for the 1m circuit board error
    This works for fire red roms with the problem ( i have not tested it on other pokemon versions):D
    credits for the patch go to Squirrels

tested with gPsPhone v5 by ZodTTD (for the ipod and iphone)
    Tools used: tsukuyomi ups patcher, Lunar IPS Patcher
    tested on pokemon rijon adventures

NOTE: for ups patches do the ups patch over the unpatched rom then apply this savefile patch over the ups-patched rom

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • That is not a problem for the gpSP and the like, since the emulators have a save type modifier.
    You have to open up the configuration file for it and edit it in notepad or something.
    I did this to make my gpSP PSP allow me to save my game for Pokemon Rijon Adventures, since Rijon Adventures uses a different ROM label, instead of BPRE.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2010
    So I tried this patch, and it fixed the 1M circuit Board error, but now when I try to save it says "Save Error. Please exchange the backup memory."
    Anyone know how to fix this one? I really wanna play the second half of shiny gold.

TK101

Beginner Hacker
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    Have you tried changing the save type?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2011
    Options>Emulator>Save Type> Flash 128K (that stops the battery errors for pokémon games if i'm correct)

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Kinda old q.q

Fixed mine last year.
    Flash 128k fix ONLY works if every single .sav is deleted and all the states are removed as well. The alternative is to sit in tight and save with states all the way up to the Elite Four. When that's done and you've pwned the Champ, save state quickly JUST BEFORE it save for the Hall of Fame. Exit VBA, delete all the .savs where they're stored (and back them up in another folder if you want to). Go back into VBA and load the state (Don't forget 128k flash!!!!!). Now let it save data for the hall of fame.

The Hall of Fame save file will create a totally new .sav, so it will create a 128kb save file for you, thereby avoiding the IM circuit board.

Pingouin_7

Unless you want your save file to get corrupted and lose it.

Flash 128k fix ONLY works if every single .sav is deleted and all the states are removed as well.

... no?
    You just have to save twice in-game.

javad

Twisted Genius
    Years
  • Thank you! It works like a charm on the ipod, i can play hacks now. This patch works for the ipod: gpsphone, you're talking about gpsp for the psp. Thanks op

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back