• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen 2 strange things about Gold

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
    I can't say I remember this...

It's been... about 3 years since I've last played gold.

Once I play it again, I'll pay more attention :D

Dusclord

Ganon killer
    Years
    Sorry for bothering you with strange translations at wich you don't probably care at all, but I think it's funny with the second odd fact, in the french translation he says he's getting sick, so it's possible that it's another thing in the original japanses version.

Then, you know the there were a part of the day called "morning" and it was removed from Pearl and Diamond, and I just realize that the chipset colors were a little bit different in the day that in the morning, although I'd been playing this game for 8 years ;_;

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    Sorry for bothering you with strange translations at wich you don't probably care at all, but I think it's funny with the second odd fact, in the french translation he says he's getting sick, so it's possible that it's another thing in the original japanses version.

Then, you know the there were a part of the day called "morning" and it was removed from Pearl and Diamond, and I just realize that the chipset colors were a little bit different in the day that in the morning, although I'd been playing this game for 8 years ;_;
    That's true. Evidence of this is in the Pokedex! When you look at a Pokemon in the dex and select "area" (where you find it), on the touchscreen is the little icon (which is moveable via stylus to either direction) to say what time of day it's available (and the above map changes to correspond for obvious reasons). And the sequence is Morning, Day, and Night. So there you go!

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    The police guy only challenges you at night, because he thinks you look suspicious going around at night. I mean, if you talk to him in the day he battles you also, but he gets the exclamation point at night.

~Rati

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I mean, if you talk to him in the day he battles you also, but he gets the exclamation point at night.
    No, Officers can only be battled at night. They cannot be challenged during the day or morning.

Back