• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 In Gaming

arbok

cobra pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    I don't really know anything else other then
    -Mass Effect 3
    -Bioshock 3

I can't wait for those games everything else I know about is a bit 'meh' for me.

Pudz

Incredible Edible Vegetarian
    Years
    I'm certainly looking forward to Final Fantasy XIII-2, let's be honest here ~ the first FFXIII left a /lot/ to be desired. But Serah's design alone and her crossbow-sword was enough to sell me instantly on the sequel >.< I'm not shallow..

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    There are a few games that I want to get my hands on this year, those being; Kingdom Hearts: DDD, Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Pokémon + Nobunaga's Ambition

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Right now I'm mostly looking forward to Kid Icarus: Uprising in March. I'm also looking forward to a few Wii U games I'm hoping to get, such as Tekken x Street Fighter, Batman: Arkham City and Killer Freaks from Outer Space.

Years
    Wow, which games am I looking forward towards in 2012. Lets see. I may have quite a few since I'm a huge gamer, so lets see what I can come up with.

For the PC, I'm looking forward to:
    • Diablo III
    • Starcraft II: Wings of Libery
    • World of Warcraft: Myst of Pandaria (if it comes out)
    • Borderlands 2
    • Halo 4

For the xBox 360:
    • Mass Effect 3
    • Bioshock Infinite
    • GTA V
    • Resident Evil 6 (if it comes out)

For the Nintendo 3DS (Upon purchase of one):
    • Tales of the Abyss 3DS
    • Paper Mario 3DS
    • Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
    • Animal Crossing 3DS