• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2014 Pokémon US National Championships

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Hi guys
    i dont know if its allowed to post this so i just want to say that im new here
    and if its not ok to post this just tell me..
    but the 2014 Pokémon US National Championships is going down right now live!
    and you can watch this at www\twitch.tv/Pokemon (i cant post links because i'm new so just delet the \ and add a dot.)
    there some cool battles going on And you should definitely see it :)

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Watching it right now. Very enjoyable presentation with the commentators and the interviews and best of all is the crowd going wild for all the clutch plays. It's funny to think that I'm having much more fun watching this than the World Cup quarter final that just went by.

Years
  • Watching it right now. Very enjoyable presentation with the commentators and the interviews and best of all is the crowd going wild for all the clutch plays. It's funny to think that I'm having much more fun watching this than the World Cup quarter final that just went by.

Most of the commentators are excellent as usual, but Justin Flynn is possibly the worst I've ever seen -_-

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2015
    Watching it right now. Very enjoyable presentation with the commentators and the interviews and best of all is the crowd going wild for all the clutch plays. It's funny to think that I'm having much more fun watching this than the World Cup quarter final that just went by.

lol yeah I was surprised to see all this crowd going wild :D
    there is alot of people there

Years
  • Most of the commentators are excellent as usual, but Justin Flynn is possibly the worst I've ever seen -_-

No! The worst was Scott :P lol Anyway!

I watched it live, and it was so amazing! I wish I was there.. Now I can't wait for the Worlds. :)

Back