• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

???

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
  • Um I have a question. What the heck is Neo Team Rocket??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    -sweatdrops- If you only learn to spell ... v_v;

Anyways, Neo TeamRocket are the Ultimo de Rockets. That means they're Giovanni's most trusted Rockets. But this isn't in the anime. I think in the Manga.

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Logmon1 said:
    No, I've heard about them being in the amey (?).
    uhh...Neo Team Rocket in the army? Maybe they are, but i'm no expert on the manga (where Neo Team Rocket is from)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    tmbjr he means anime oh i think its just on serebii.net they made up a storyline i think

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hmm, so would this need to be moved to the Pokemon Manga forum? ^_^; I don't really understand this...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Neo Team Rocket is part of the TCG and the Manga series. They are the group of people that wear the masks and inhabit the Johto Region. I think the 4th Movie had one member of them in it.

I don't believe Giovanni is behind them in any way. Anyway, check the Manga section for more information on them.

Back