• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

24 y/o pkmn fan. what up people

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
Years
  • hey dudes and gals. new to these forums. thought i'd stop and say hello while testing the post functions on the website for some experience. thanks mods for a forum section like this. i kinda just wanted to test the post function out.

anywho...

a brief background of me:
    • been playing since 1998 when Red + Blue came out and i was 9 y/o
    • have played + completed: red, blue, yellow, gold, crystal, fire red, leaf green, emerald, heart gold, andddd the trading card game!
    • college graduate
    • practicing nurse

Ducklighter

Throw caution to the wind.
    Years
  • Hey, welcome to the forum! You're definitely an experienced Pokemon gamer and you'll be happy to know that 24 is close the average of members. I'm 22!

Are you currently playing any of the recent games? Watching the anime perhaps? I've recently purchased Y and I've had some decent progress, it's a whole new experience, I'd say. Anyway, welcome again and I'll catch you around the board!

ItWasABadDream

Genwunner / born 1989
    Years
  • i just beat the elite 4 for the first time in Heart Gold (lol). i'm making as much progress daily as i can with a job in healthcare and a full time girlfriend... so yeah. y'all sure is nice though lol. i appreciate that. just wanna make it clear that i put nearly all my living being into being a nurse. it never stops. in my off time i smother my girl and play old school video games.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, hey there! Nice of you to join us bud, and welcome to PC! <3

My mom's a nurse herself! She says the job is pretty tough, but, it's quite awarding, so, good luck on all of your studies! I've been playing since the Red and Blue days too. Though I was around 5 at the time, so, I may have not have properly known how to do things, hehe. Anyways, those are some really great games that you've played, and the TCG game to boot! I remember playing the TCG video game; it was pretty fun as well!

Ah, anyways, good things await for you in this forum, on which I hope that you will take the time and explore everywhere that you like, and I hope that you will get to know loads of people along the way. Thanks for coming, and have a lovely time! Contact any one of the members here if you have a question about PC! See you again, and have a great day!

Back