• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

25 empty spaces.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
  • I used to use those spaces to make like ancient tablet things, you know how you use the script to make a pokemon sprite appear? Thats what I did except added the tablet engravings to make it look cool.

Those spaces could be used for a lot of things.

Hellsing

The bird of Hermes is my name
    Years
  • I used to use those spaces to make like ancient tablet things, you know how you use the script to make a pokemon sprite appear? Thats what I did except added the tablet engravings to make it look cool.

Those spaces could be used for a lot of things.

I agree, those 25 spaces can be used many other things, it just depends on the creativity of the hacker.

Personally, I don't find that using DP Pokemon is bad, just overused. But Pokemon like Yanma and Gligar, who aren't THAT useful, get a huge boost from their DP evolutions, and Snorunt gets a cool evolution too.

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2012
    they are used usually for d/p pokemon or fake pokemon, but d/p pokemon in games are getting really cliche now.
    I would rather see completely new pokemon(only if they look good) only because it shows originality.There isn't anything impressive about seeing d/p pokemon that we have probably seen 20 times already.
    but be careful, i heard the pokemon are put there to prevent some glitches in the game.
    if you are going to insert d/p pokemon, take them out for the useless pokemon that no one will ever notice(bellsprout)will be gone.

No they were used for unown slots in gold/silver which got changed into ruby/sapphire. Also I would completely change the pokedex order and us Fakemon + D/P pokemon together çause every new region has unique pokemon + pokemon from other regions.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I put in a few DP legendaries (Origin Forme Giratina) if they are part of the story. If not, I put in different formes of existing pokemon or just unrealted pokemon that add a bit of hope. Leafeon, Glaceon and very rarely, a new forme of pokemon (Curseon, Missingno., Evil Pikachu)

Back