• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

250+ Legendaries Free Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
  • Looks fun!

My Friend Code: 3582 – 9295 – 4013
    My In-Game Trainer Name: Ayuj.
    My Three Legendary Requests: Shaymin, Meloetta and Keldeo.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Woot, only 5 more slots left, good luck!

And to all of you 20 who have replied so far, I will contact you all starting tomorrow, It's late atm, so I'm about to go to bed as it's too late for me to be doing so much trading :P!!

So If you haven't yet, Please Add my Friend Code and My In-Game Name as seen below in my signature to your Friends List and I'll add yours first thing tomorrow morning as I begin to contact each of you ^^!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    My Friend Code: See Sig
    My In-Game Trainer Name: Tai
    My Three Legendary Requests: Keldeo, Meleota and Yveltal please

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen today
    My Friend Code: See Sig (you already have it)
    My In Game Name: Peter
    Requests: Meloetta, Keldeo, Genesect

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    My Friend Code: 3797-6463-8251
    My In-Game Trainer Name: Bhavik
    My Three Legendary Requests:Darkrai (timid), Keldeo, Mew

Broncos

Jesus take the wheel
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2016
    FC: 2294―4675―4837
    In-game name: Broncos
    Requests: Anything available

Thanks.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • My Friend Code:
    My In-Game Trainer Name: Rosa
    My Three Legendary Requests: Event Shiny Dialga, Event Shiny Entei and Event Shiny Raikou... if you have any of those! If not... Regice, Registeel, and a Dream World Giratina if you've got one?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Ok everyone, it's a new day and I am awake now xP! I'll be sorting through my boxes, making random sets of legendaries for you guys and i'll do my best to include your 3 requested legendaries based on who replied 1st and if they are available in the legendaries i'm giving away :)!

After I am done sorting my boxes for you, i'll start adding your friend codes and start dispatching Private Messages letting you know that I am ready for trade.

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Ok i added everyone's friend code.. there are a few of you who haven't added mine yet :| so make sure you add it asap so there's no delay with trading (especially since Pokemon X/Y likes to stick new friends who add you while you're already in game in Passerby List)

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • Ok i added everyone's friend code.. there are a few of you who haven't added mine yet :| so make sure you add it asap so there's no delay with trading (especially since Pokemon X/Y likes to stick new friends who add you while you're already in game in Passerby List)
    Would you like us to just send you a Trade Request?

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • Either I will or you can :) either way it doesn't matter :P also sending Private messages to all of you now. atm i'm in a battle, so will begin trades after xP

Xerneas_X

Raven
    Years
  • P.S. It is Also VERY IMPORTAINT that you posted your correct In-Game Trainer name here.. Don't confuse that with your Mii/3ds username.. but the actual name of your Pokemon Trainer or else I will have no idea who you are when you attempt to open a trade with me.

If one of you is named Matt with a profile message of: 6IV SHINYZORUAFT, then you're IGN doesnt match what you've posted here above xD so please message me so i know who you are.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hi :)
    My Friend Code: 3437-3852-0872
    IGN: Dam
    My three requests: Jirachi, Manaphy, Xerneas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back