• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2012
    Hello guys, glad to be able to join you all here.

Recently (tonight) found out about hacking ROM's etc. stuff like that so I decided to join up here!, I had a few starting questions about ROM HACKS,

Firstly which one would you recommend, running off fire red code (is that the best?) and one that is 100% completed including fun game play without silly looking custom pokemon with dorky names, just the pokemon that have already been made (through all generations/regions)

Second, Are most hacked ROMS usable on Iphone (GPS-Phone app through Cydia Jailbroken devices)

Thanks in advance for the answers ^.^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Unfortunately you might not get the answers you need here in this board (plus I'm not that fond of ROM Hacking, so I can't help you there). There are a few simple questions thread at the Emulation section, as well as most of the subforums there. You'll may get a good answer by our ROM hacking members there. ;)

Gonna close this up since it's more of a question thread about ROM Hacking rather than an introduction. Sorry for the inconveinence though! You're more than welcome to restart, & send me a message if you have any questions, ok!

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back