• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#29 - Final Fantasy [Voting]

Your Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Signomi

Stock

Aurafire

Stock

Kaori

Stock

TwilightBlade

Stock

Chibi Robo

Stock

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    This was very tough. My initial thought was to go with Signomi, I love the icon so much, however, I feel that it was a little over brightened and that the bottom left corner contrasts a little too much with the icon. That's the stock's fault but I don't much like the dark blue at all. Then it came down to my next two which were TwilightBlade and Kaori. Twilight's had some very nice contrasting and nicely layed out, however, the colours are too dull. I think the red could have been popped better and well, the quality looks a smidgen too low. This is due to a little too much gray. Kaori GMV. She's improved greatly, I love the effect on the left, the colours are awesome, the brightness is perfect and to boot, it looks high quality. I love the eyes. Kaori has outdone herself on this icon and it's by far one of the best I've seen from her. She deserves it a tad more in my eyes, but it was a real hard choice.

Aura's was very saturated, and the colours were a little overcooked, there wasn't a great deal of need to do so much to the icon, simplicity was avoided when it shouldn't have been imo.

Chibi Robo's, well what bothered me was that it was an imitated style. It's a tap into CME's iconage. Colours were alright, though not enough of them. Very empty depth wise. Lighting would be a good suggestion here.

/Double post omg

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Signomi got my heart vote. I adore the vivid colors and the circles and that super orangeeee and overall, great on enhancing the stock.

Chibi's icon was a bit too simple/empty for my tastes. Kaori's icon is as gorgeous as ever; pink+turquoise rocks my world, but the left side actually bothers me now as if it's saying "We" strangely enough (despite me approving it earlier ahaha sorry babe <3). Aura, pretty sure I have shared my thoughts on your icon in your shop/shoddy/somewhere. We all know you can do better than that. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back