• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd annual Pok?Community Presidential Elections

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Kyogre-chan said:
    kuro? Who's kuro? o.o; I don't see a kuro...

And Kylie, last I checked you weren't a staff member, so don't tell us to hush. (Yeah, I sound rude, but it's also rude telling someone to hush.)

</offtopic>
    Last I checked you've been going off topic for a good while, so she had all right to correct you when you were offtopic. So please keep to talking about the election.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    "Guys, you're going offtopic." <- That's fine, even though I don't need somebody to remind me.

"Hush!" <- That's rude. People mustn't know me all that well if they don't expect a rude reply in return. o.o;

</offtopic>

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Here's a little note to Lion Heart to remind him those posts aren't allowed ^^;

Josh, I meant we have like 40 people running now.

Yah Lion Heart, should be okay~ ^^

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    yea. she's doing a nice job of brainwashing people.... well almost made me brainwashed too...

somehow... she has highest supporters now. but all's gonna change in 2 months when the voting begins.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Why so soon? Wasnt the last president elected only a few months ago?!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back