• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    I've had my name ever since I first joined here two years ago.^_^

I've got more cute pics.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yuna ~ You,me and Chibi can be the Chan Trio or something ;X *is out of good names at the moment*

I am good =O STUPIDS.SPROJECTISDRIVINGMECRAZY!!!11 D<<

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    *walks in* Hey everyone! No time no- *sees Yuna-chan* YUNA!!!! *huggles her* It's me, Eefi, remember me? ^_^

Oh yeah, so how is everyone doing? ^_^ U

Eefi

::Aura is with me::
    Years
    Okay, I guess. My parents just left the nest so that means I get to use this 10 year old computer that our grandparents gave us....V_V

but the bright side is that I get to talk to you guys!!

Speck of the devil, I guess you guys want to know what I have been up too (in no order):
    1. 10th grade: 3 words is all I need to summarized this: I HATE RADICALS.
    2. Serebii.net: Manga and gracefulshippy. Those are the only threads I go to because that's the only place where they post the up to date info of what's going on. FYI: Silver now knows that Giovanni is his father.
    3. japanese websites: fanart! fanart! fanart! anyone want to see? ^_^
    4. gaiaonline.com: my friends from school show me this over a year ago and remember the dolls I made you guys for xmas? XD Plus, since my school has a comic book club, its the base of headquarters.

So now you know, and I'm ready for the tomatoes. *has pillow guards ready*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    ZOMGZOMGZOMG,and you don't even bother coming on and telling us?! ;O; Or even IM me!! ;O;

Lol,joking x3 Quite an interesting set of events <3 7th grade is going to make me pull my hair out,it's so annoying -_-; But at least I have alot more friends now! =D

Btw,I repaired ;D Hehehe..

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Chans will PWN the kuns ;D

I am drunk off of pop yet again xD And it's Sunday night >D;; Our convo on AIM is very interesting I must say~~XDD

Back