• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Welcome to Kanna's club! It is a really great club!

Got another really cute pic.

<3 Himiwarii Fan Club <3

^_^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Haha,well it's a very interesting club to be a part of ;3
    Hikari's hair is soo shiny in that gif @_@ *saves piccu* x3 It's prettyful >3

Gah...that layout is so beautiful!! <33<33 The pink really stands out,and I like that 8D *loves pink*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    You should!But than again,there aren't alot of good anime Thanksgiving pics! =O

I'm currently making people some themeys~~:3 So if I don't post away,you know why ;D

I am good <3 School was okay for me ;3 You?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I was kinda sleepy today,mainly due to the fact that I stayed up till 11:00 p.m getting Fanta drunk with Hakudoushi-kun on AIM 8DD;;

It was fun xD

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Seems interesting enough.

Can I join?

I can't really see Yuna's theme in its entirety at the moment to make a fair comment about how cute it is. It seems PC has disabled all the avatars. Or, that could just be my Firefox - which is about as useful as a pinch of salt to a slug. I only keep it around coz it has its moments. =o=

I'm totally digging the banner though. Hot stuff. What anime is it from?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    The Christmas theme is fitting for next month. You should forget milk and cookies and leave your computer on so Santa can see how much of a Christmas spirit you have. Quite moving. x3

I like your current theme better though. The colours aren't too bright and real easy on the eye. Maybe I'm a boring person coz I prefer dull colours? =O

Last edited:
    Back